Sequel!

Okay so we are writing a sequel to Something New. It's called Nothing Has Changed and the first chapter should be up within the next couple of days.

It is set when Tayla and Kye are 15/16 and it's all about their high school life and so on.

The story also features Ava-Rose, their daughter, and Dylan, Peyton and Niall's son who is around 6/7.

Ava-Rose is 11/12 and is just starting middle school, but faces many different challenges along the way.

Megan and Harry are also featured as a couple with issues.

If you would like to be in the book please message me and I will respond accordingly.

I would like to say thank you for reading my book as it has made me realise how much you all mean to me/us. This book has let me express my feelings, writing fights and emotional chapters from my own experiences. Letting my anger out, crying, laughing and sometimes even just being mean to characters, it's helped me to become a better person overall as well.

Thank you for being part of Something New and remember to message me if you would like to be in the sequel or if you have any questions/queries about what made me write this book or anything like that.

Also remember that if you need someone to support you through a tough time, someone to talk to, let your feelings out, I'm here for each and every one of you so please do not hesitate to message me on here or on kik if you need anything.

I love you guys to pieces and I don't know what I would do without you💖

Stay beautiful :)

Spxrkles💕