Chapter Fourteen; Dressing Rooms Part 2

Zayn's POV
Peyton was so funny when she didn't realise when she was thinking out loud. All the boys and girls were laughing at her. She blushed as red as a tomato but we all loved her really.
Our laughter finally came to a halt and we began to talk again.
"Hey guys let's play truth or dare!" Matt suggested. Oh god we all know where this will lead us.
Lou decided not to play so she volunteered to look after Lux, Kye and Tayla whilst we played the game. I can't wait for this.
We all sat down on the sofas in a circle. I was next to Perrie and Matt. Was this going to end well?
Dougie's POV
Peyton was beautiful, I tried not to stare at her but it was really hard. Luckily she hadn't noticed yet. I'm so glad that matt suggested truth or dare because it will let me learn a bit more about her.
"Okay, Peyton, truth or dare?" Matt asked her.
"errr.. Truth" she replied.
"Who are your favourites out of McBusted?" Matt asked her with a devious smile on his face. This should be interesting.
"Erm, DougieAndJames" she said as fastly as she could. I could only just make out my name in the jumble of words she had produced from her mouth.
"dougie and james" she said looking at the floor. Something in my heart fluttered when I heard that I was her favourite, it felt nice to be fancied by someone.
"Okay Dougie, truth or dare?" Matt asked me.
"Dare" I said, bravely. I shouldn't have said that, matt's gonna give me a horrid dare.
"Okay I dare you to kiss Peyton on the lips" he said with a smirk plastering his face. OMG, how was I going to do this!
I walked over to Peyton and peck her on the lips, I felt fireworks but I don't know if she did. She is beautiful and I hope every guy has told her that before. She deserves someone way better than me, I don't stand a chance against all of those guys that would date her.
Thoughts aside, I say back down and carried on with the game. There were a few more rounds after that. Matt dared many people to do funny things such as;
Lick his toes
Run around the building in their underwear
And many other things that matt had in his brain. Matt was a great band mate but he could be a little demanding at times when we play games he always has to go first otherwise he doesn't play.
---------------------------
Hey guys,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Shipping names for Peyton and Dougie?
Shipping names for Peyton and Harry?
Comment below👇👇👇
Stay Beautiful💘
Spxrkles💁