Epilogue Two; Baby Horan

First Name: Ava-Rose
Surname: Horan
Mother: Peyton Sophia Horan
Father: Niall James Horan
D.O.B: august 11th 2015
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight: 7lbs
T.O.B: 22:05

Niall's POV

Today my little princess was born, she is adorable. When I hold her, it feels like I'm holding my life infront of me.

Tayla and Kye are now 6 and are at the end of their first year at primary. The time has gone so quickly since Peyton fell pregnant. We are still to get married which will hopefully be soon. Faith and Aidan had their baby girl, Lilly, around 2 months ago and she's doing great.

Ava-Rose was a premature baby so she has to stay in hospital for longer. But she's still doing great, I can't wait for the twins to see her soon.

Tayla doesn't like hospitals and Kye didn't want to see her in a incubator so they're waiting until Ava and Peyton are released, which should be tonight.

Peyton's POV

"Hello baby" I cooed at Ava who was in my arms.

There was knock on the door and a doctor came in.

"Hello miss Teasdale, you are free to go home if you would like. Your tests have come back clear and fine, so feel free to use the phone to call your relatives to pick you up. Nice to see you!" Doctor Johnson told me.

"Thank you doctor, we will see you soon for Ava's jabs!" I replied as he walked out allowing me to pack my stuff up.

I dialled Niall's number on the phone beside my bed and let it ring.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey it's Peyton, I can leave whenever I want so do you wan to pick me up at reception?" I told him.

"Yeah sure, I will bring the kids with me as well, will see you in about 10 minutes, love you" he replied.

"Okay love you too" I replied hanging up.

Niall's POV

"Come on kids, let's go and pick up mummy and Ava!" I shouted upstairs to the twins, who were playing on their iPad together.

"Okay coming!" They chorused.

We drove to pick up Peyton and Ava and within about 10 minutes we had arrived at the hospital. Peyton walked out with Ava in her arms. She got in the car and we drove home, once again a happy family!

Peyton's POV

We are all together again! I can't wait for the twins to finally meet their baby sister. I remember meeting my baby brother for the first time and it was magical! When they're older hopefully they will be as close as Me, Lou, Megan, Aidan and Luke are.

We got home and everyone sat on the sofa to coo over the beautiful new addition to our family, Ava.

"She's so cute, I hope she grows up to be very pretty like you mummy!" Tayla said, excited to finally meet her sister.

"She's very small, will she be able to play football with me when she's older?" Kye asked, making us all giggle.

"Of course she will Tayla and definitely Kye, she's be a star player!" Niall replied with a smirk playing on his lips.

Niall's POV

I invited the lads over to meet Ava-Rose and I think Peyton invited the girls and her side of the family over too.
Ava is really cute and she has Peyton's dimples and my blonde hair, when she gets older she's going to be a beautiful girl. I just hope she's healthy and keeps learning as quickly as we would want her too.