Chapter Twenty Four; Returning Home

Peyton's POV
The last 3 days went past so fast, I just couldn't wait to get home to see Niall and the rest of my family. Today I was packing my bags for my time with family and friends. There was only 3 hours until I am being picked up by Nialler, Kye and Tayla. I honestly can't wait to see my mum and step-dad again, they have done so much for me, and I'm so grateful. I have 2 weeks to catch up with my family and friends.
I'm going to spend 4 days with my mum, stepdad, Lou, Lux, Niall, Kye, Tayla and my brother Aidan. Then 3 days with my friends Paige and Jayde in Camden with their children. And the last week i will spend with the boys and their girlfriends and Lou and Lux. It's gonna be so fun! I can't wait eeek!
The next 3 hours better go quickly! All I've got to do is meet Cheryl in the lounge and discuss music business stuff. Hopefully that won't take long and then I'll have some time to chill and make myself ready to see my mum and stepdad again.
I got ready and put some black high waisted shorts on and a purple vest top with a thin see through flower over top. I laced up my purple tie dye converse and went to my meeting with Cheryl.
I walk into the lounge and we talk. We alternate so Cheryl first then me to speak.
"Hey pet, how are you?"
"Good thanks Chez, yourself?"
"Good, now you can tell anyone you like about your signing and just have fun on your break! Okay? I can't wait to meet your little babies and your boy Niall!"
"Thank you Cheryl and I know they can't wait to meet you! You're their favourite judge!"
"Aww that's adorable, when are they gonna be here?"
"In about 10 minutes! OMG I can't wait!"
"Eek! So this Niall fella, he treating you okay?"
"Yeah he's so sweet, he's my sunshine!"
"Aww young love! Ooh I've got something cool to tell you that I haven't told anyone else!"
"Ooh what is it Chez?"
"I'm pregnant! 2 months today I can't wait for my little baby to start growing it's beautiful!"
"Aww congrats, if you need any advice call on me! I've had twins and I've been through it all!"
"Thank you! I can't wait for my hubby to find out tonight, hopefully he'll be as over the moon as I am!"
"Yeah hopefully, well I think Niall and the kids. Should be here in a minute so I'll just go and get them"
I find the guys and bring them back to the lounge. I can't wait for them to see Cheryl!
"Hello sweetie! mummy's missed you so much and you Kye! Have you been good for daddy?" I talk to my children.
"Yeah we've been good mummy! Can we see some famous people please!" Tayla asks politely.
"Of course, I've got someone waiting to meet you!" I say as I lead them to Cheryl.
I hold hands with Niall as I watch Tayla and Kye skip along the path just In front of us.
"look it's Cheryl cole mummy, she's real!" Tayla shouts as we see Cheryl.
We talk for a while and then we say our goodbyes as it is time to leave. Off to Camden.
We all got in the car, it was a 40 minute drive back to where my parents live, the other side of London, hopefully the journey won't be very stressful.
The car journey was quite a peaceful one, we were all singing along to McFly's best bits CD and talking about what places we wanted to visit.
When we arrived at my parents' house Lou's car was parked there, we parked next to hers and walked inside to see everyone.
"Hello!" I said grabbing everyone's attention.
"Hello sweetie how are you?" My mum replied.
"Good thank you, I brought your grandchildren to see you! Tayla Kye say hello to nana" I replied as I pushed my children forwards to visit their nana. They have barely seen their nana for a few years so they do love to stay with her.
"Hello Toni! Who's the lad here?" My dad says as he points to Niall.
"Oh hey pops, this is Niall he's my boyfriend, and a great one too!" I reply cuddling up to Niall.
"Well he looks like a good lad! Nice to meet you Niall!" He replied sticking his hand out for Niall to shake it.
We talked for a but and then my mum called us all for dinner as my brother and his girlfriend Faye had arrived.
We sat round out massive dining table and ate the wonderful dinner that my mum prepared.
Her Shepard's Pie was truly the best. Everyone was silent, but in a nice way, as we all are our dinner.
"Guys Faye and I have an announcement!" My brother Aidan, called getting our attention.
"We're having a baby!" it's a Girl! She had her scan a couple of days ago!" He said excitedly.
"Oh my I'm going to be a nana to 3 children now!" My mum said as a big smile beamed accross her face.
"So have you thought of any names?" Mum replied as she calmed down.
"Well we like the names Teegan or maybe Bayleigh" Faye said.
" I love those names, and I'm sure Tayla and Kye will love her to bits" I say happily.
I'm actually so excited that I get to be an Aunty! And maybe they will ca Niall uncle, oh I do hope so!
Tomorrow we planned on going to Drayton Manor theme park, so we could go on the Roller Coasters as a family.
*the next morning*
Today was going to be really fun, I can't wait.
* I'm going to skip the rest of the time with the family, I'm so sorry, I'm just really lazy lol! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💕💕*