Chapter 2

I woke up early this morning. Well early for me it was 10. No one was home as usual so I made my way downstairs to make my breakfast. As I was making my breakfast I felt someone put a cloth over my mouth and then everything went black.

I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. I tried to move but I had my arms tied behind my back and my legs strapped to the legs of a chair. This is it, this is what Thomas does. He doesn't give you a chance to say goodbye to your families, he just takes you away. This is where I am, the last time I spoke to my father was actually the last time I would ever speak to him again.

"Hey I'm Isaac" i jumped up.

"Um I'm Scarlett" I say turning round a bit so I could see him. "I would shake your hand but as you can see I'm a little tied up". He let out a small chuckle before coming towards me and untying me. "Thanks" I say rubbing at my wrists. He sits up and begins to speak-

"So let me tell you what's going to happen, I'm in the same position as you are I know what happens here. You will be dragged to a shopping centre and be forced to shop and get loads of new clothes, you will get your hair all done up and finally get a speech therapist to get you to speak proper posh". I was a little surprised, I didn't know they did this.

"Still not done. After all this is done, you will be brought to a room where you will meet the person who is buying you. Then that's you, you will no longer be in here. You will be living in a big house with rich parents". He has a tear slide down his cheek.