Chapter 7

I'm so sorry that it has token me so long to update, I'm actually studying for my exam in September. I know what a nerd when it's the summer but it's one of the sciences and I'm not the best at memorizing but I'm taking a week of from studying and going to work on the book.

"Why would you do that?" I say as I push him back.

"I know what you are Scarlett, your one of the sluts my dad brings home to try and get me to change" he says with a stupid smirk on his face. "but guess what? a stupid slut isn't going to change my mind" I slap him across the face and stand up.

"How dare you call me a slut, my dad is a family friend of your dad. Do you think I want to be here because I don't, my dad wasn't fit enough to take care of me so I had to come here" I say with anger laced through my voice.

"Oh your daddy had a drug problem so you had to resolve in becoming a prostitute" He says with a fake pout on his face.

"Really? 'Daddy' is that supposed to make me mad? Because it's not working. My dad just wasn't capable of looking after me so your dad offered until he was fit to be a parent so before you come in here get your facts straight" I fake smiled and walk away from him and back to my room. How dare he call me a slut? I'm here because I have to be.

I think back to what my dad must be doing right now, he's probably glad I'm gone. Now he can go out and gamble all he wants. Taking out the picture from under the bed I look at my eyes that were focused on my mum, she was my favourite person in the world. Before I know it tears are rolling down my cheeks from thinking about the last moment I had with her. This is a new start.

Peter -Mr Dallas- gave me my own debit card so that if I wanted to buy or change anything about my room I could. Surfing the internet I come along to one of them swings that hang from your ceiling while looking at it the door bursts open.

"Look Scarlett I'm sorry" I turn around to face Cameron who actually looks genuinely sorry.

"I'm not slut or a prostitute. Do I look like one?" Looking down at my outfit there would be no way someone could call me a prostitute with my I love sleep printed on my t shirt, shorts and my grey fluffy cat slippers.

"Look for the past year my dad has been bringing home these girls who look nice when they come in and as soon as my dad leaves for a business trip they dress up like sluts and come on to me. Then my dad returns and the girls have already left because I didn't confess my love to them. I'm Cameron Dallas I don't love anyone" he states. I scoff at that.

"Well good for you I'm not one of those girls. I'm only here until my dad is fit enough to take me back so don't worry about me coming on to you" Which is kind of the truth I'm not a slut.

"Wait so when you look at me your not attracted one bit?" He asks.

"I'm not going to lie your a good looking boy but as I just said I'm not one of them girls" I tell him. A smirk forms on his face.

"So you think I'm good looking?" He takes a few steps towards me.

"Yes that is what i said" Sarcasm showing through my voice.

"So why don't we make a deal?" The look in his eyes tells me this isn't going to be good.

"Carry on" Mouth why the hell did you say that.

"Benefits, me, you and sex no strings attached. If we feel anything then we see how it goes but if we don't then it will just be sex nothing else" is he being serious?

"Are you serious right now?"

"Deadly" He states. He turns and heads to the door but before he goes he turns back. "Look have time to think about it and tell me at dinner" He smiles at me and leaves.

Friends with benefits? This is something I never thought I would have to think about.

Working on my next chapter now hopefully longer. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy!