Chapter 5

The rest of the drive was silent. We are at this building.

"Well are you coming?" He says tapping on the outside of the window.

"No I will just wait till we get to your house" I say with a smile, a genuine smile.

He lets out a chuckle before opening the car door and saying "oh sweetie this is my house, our house. This is your house too" I don't know why but I feel safe. He doesn't seem horrible at all. Maybe this will be a new start.

"Wow, it's beautiful. It's so big" I say before walking towards the front door. The door is opened before I reach it. We are welcomed by a woman who is about in her 40's.

"Oh welcome, welcome. I have waited so long for you to come. Let me show you to your room." She says engulfing me in a hug before dragging me towards the stairs. We walk up two flights of stairs then come to a halt. She opens the door and I'm amazed by what I see. It massive. It has a queen sized bed with a bed side table. A table with a Mac Book Air pink, a bookshelf with a music system in the middle of it then a plasma tv on the wall. Then there's two doors on the right side of the room. I walk to the first one and find a bathroom with a Jacuzzi, a shower, a bath, a toilet and a His&Her sinks. Then I go to the next door and find a walk in closet with more clothes, shoes&accessories than i would ever need.