Chapter 24

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

-5 Seconds Of Summer

Recap;;

"What the hell are you doing Scarlett?!" Cameron shouts from the open bathroom door.

Oh shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a short chapter. I'm working on the next one now so hopefully that will be published later. Thank you so much for reading this. It means loads.

Chapter 24

"Um I got told if you rub your tummy it makes it feel better?" Trying to convince Cameron but the look he is giving me tells me he's not buying it.

"Okay now tell me the truth" he demands.

"That is the truth, can you get out please I'm trying to have a shower"

"You've put on weight" he says as he observes my stomach.

"So your calling me fat?!" I yell at him.

"What no it's just you hadn't eat in 4 days so you would have lost weight but you have put it on"

"Well sorry I can't be like your normal skinny whores" mood swing I'm thinking right now.

"Scarlett what the hell?"

"Just get out Cameron"

"Not until you tell me why your looking in the mirror holding your belly"

"It's nothing just let me have a shower"

"Fine I'll join you" before I can protest he already has his pants and boxers off and working the buttons of his shirt off.

Just as we get in the shower Cameron's arms wrap around my now small bump and leaves kisses from my shoulder blade to my cheek.

"I don't care what your weight is Lettie your beautiful either way" he states. Turning around to face him I bury my face in to his chest and let the tears go.

"Hey hey why you crying?" Cameron questions me trying to pull me away so he can look at me.

"I have to tell you something"

"Okay"

"Not here, come on" I grab us two towels and hand one over to him. We step out and walk to his bedroom. As I'm about to sit beside him he pulls me on to his lap.

"Now tell me"

"Cameron I'm-" just as I was about to tell him Peter runs in to the room.

"Scarlett your dad he's um outside" he says a little out of breath.

"What did he say?" Cameron questions.

"He said that he's here to take you home" Cameron's grip tightens around my waist.

"No she's not going" Cameron states.

"Cameron let me talk to him"

"No" He objects.

"I'm not going to leave you Cameron I promise just let me explain everything and tell him I'm staying please" I beg.

"Fine if your not back in my arms in 5 minutes I'm coming to get you" He warns.

"Deal" I agree.

Walking to the door I open it up to find my 'Father' standing there who looks exactly the same from when I last seen him.

"Scarlett" he shouts running towards me about to put his arms around me.

"Don't" I shove his arms away from me.

"I'm sorry I let him take you away I should have done something but it's over now you can come home with me. I live in a small apartment with two bedrooms it's really nice. So go get your stuff we're leaving now"

"No your leaving I'm not coming with you" I deny.

"Yes you are, you are my daughter and you are coming back with me"

"No I'm staying here with the Dallas's" I state. Just as I'm about to walk away from him he puts a cloth over my mouth and before I know what's happening everything goes black.

Enjoy!