Chapter 12

So as most of you will know summer is over😔 so I'm back at school and exams are coming up and loads of homework which include loads of essays so I have to complete all of them but before anybody thinks I'm ending the book I'm not. My updates will be whenever I can but please enjoy!

Things between me and cameron were awkward. Well it was for me so instead of diving in to the pool of awkwardness I avoided it. When it came to getting food I would call down to Maria and ask her to bring it up to me. Pathetic I know but wouldn't you find it awkward when you just lost your virginity to someone and now you guys are starting a friends with benefits thing. One thing going through my mind right now that has been bugging me since 3 days ago when I woke up to cameron laying underneath me.

His eyes have changed, there softer more loving less cold.

Why have they changed? I have no fucking clue. When I did wake up I was planning on asking him if he felt anything like any type of feelings towards me but I chickened out and bolted out of the room. Did I have any feelings towards him? I have no idea like when we kissed I felt like a kind of spark and like butterflies in my stomach but if he doesn't feel anything then that's me left so I don't want to think about it too much. I know he's going to eventually come to my room but for now I'm good hiding under the covers with comfort food and my MacBook for movies. Speaking to soon a knock comes from my door.

"I will get something to eat later Maria" I shout.

"Um it's not Maria" Cameron.

"Just a second" I call. Quickly brushing through my hair so it doesn't look as bed headish I open up the door.

"Um hi" He says. Please don't let things be awkward.

"Hey, you need something?" That actually came out very rude.

"Oh um yeah I uh thought we could talk?" He stutters out.

"Yeah come in" Circling my hand around his wrist I pull him in to my room. Both of us sit down at the edge of the bed just casually both looking down at our shoes.

What if this is when he tells me he didn't feel anything? Or that I was terrible in bed? Or he just doesn't like me anymore..

"So when we said that we were going to start this friends with benefits thing we said that if we had feeling we would see how it goes and if there was no feelings it would just be sex nothing else?" He inquires. I nod.

"Well did you feel anything?" He asks.

"You first" just Incase you know.

"What about same time?" He debates.

"Deal" I accept.

"On the count of 3" He begins to count.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Yes"

"Yes" we say unison. Cue the butterflies.

"Wait did you say yes?" He asks shocked.

"Um yeah, did you say yes?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah" Smiles grow on both our faces.

"So what happens now?" I question.

"Well we have feelings for each other, you live with me so I guess we should just get married have 13 children and that's it" He jokes.

"I'm serious Cameron, what is this now?"

"I like you and you like me, what do you want us to be?"

"How about we just see how it goes?" I suggest.

"Perfect, movie?"

"Yes but I'm picking" I demand.

"No, I have 3 horror movies calling our names right now"

"Nope we're watching the notebook" With that I run out of my room and up to his movie room.

Things might just be okay here.

Short chapter I know😥. Very busy right now but will try and update as much as I can☺️.

Enjoy!