Chapter 23

The best way to predict the future is to create it

-Peter Drucker

Recap;;

"Wait why are you giving me an ultrasound?" Confused? Very.

"Scarlett these are your babies" she turns the screen towards me where I see two babies on the screen.

"Congratulations your pregnant with twins"

No fucking way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23

"Your wrong, soooo wrong" I quickly deny what she's saying.

"Are you a Virgin Scarlett?"

"No" I blush.

"When did you last have sex?"

"I'm not sure"

"Well you are three months pregnant" she shows me the screen once again.

"Sorry to break it to you but your machine is broken, you should really get it fixed" I advise the woman.

"No this machine is perfectly in shape sweetie, your definitely pregnant"

No no no

"Lettie can I come back in now?" Cameron's voice sounds from the closed door.

"Quickly turn that damn thing off" I tell her hastily.

"Um yeah come in" Cameron walks through with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" he looks between both me and the doctor.

"Of coarse just a little stomach bug" I lie.

"Your lying" he states.

"No definitely a stomach bug, right doctor?" hoping my eyes are telling her to agree with me.

"Yes Ms Dallas" I take Cameron's hand in mine and lead us to the door.

"I advise you tell him soon, your already beginning to show" the doctor whispers.

Just as we get in to the car Cameron turns to me.

"Hungry?"

"Starving"

Not long after driving we pull in to a small diner. A sign above the door telling me it's called 'Joe's'.

"Hello children I'm Mindy, what would you guys like today?" a middle aged woman asks.

"Yes can I please have 6 pancakes with loads of maple syrup, 3 eggs. 2 slices of bacon, 1 sausage and a chocolate milkshake please" I order.

Don't judge me. Pregnant remember. Feeding 3 people here.

"Uh yeah and can I have 3 pancakes with whip cream and strawberries please" Cameron orders his.

"Okay that will be right out" Mindy disappears in to the kitchen.

"Why are you so hungry?" Cameron asks skeptically.

"I have been sick the past few day remember I haven't eat" which is partly the reason.

"Oh yeah sorry" the sound of the kitchen door opens as Mindy steps out with a tray full of food.

Just as she was about to walk away she leans down towards me.

"Congratulations with your pregnancy" she whispers. A gasp escapes my mouth as a huge grin takes over her face.

"What did she just say?" Cameron asks.

"She told me to keep a hold of you" I lie. A grin breaks out on Cameron's face.

"I will be holding you forever" Cameron promises.

"Good I wasn't planning on letting you go" I tell him. After eating we go back to the house.

"Wait what about school?" I panic.

"We're back to doing online school"

"Oh okay" I'm happy we don't have to go back but at the same time what about setting up Skylar and Luke.

"I'm going to shower" not waiting for a reply I walk to the bathroom. Turning on the shower I strip and just stare in to the full length mirror. Turning around so I can see the growth of my stomach.

How did I not notice, I have a freaking bump and I didn't even notice.

"What the hell are you doing Scarlett?!" Cameron shouts from the open bathroom door.

Oh shit.