Chapter 19

Arriving at the school was nerve racking. My previous high school was big well that's what I thought but compared to this school it's like a shoe box. A teacher showed me and Cameron our dorms and informed us that we start class tomorrow. On the plus side our schedule starts with double art which I haven't mentioned I freaking love to draw. The only thing I am actually excited about is that in exactly 2 months and 6 days we will officially graduate, yes i know pointless coming to school for that long but Peter wants the best for us and who are we to deny that. At exactly 9.30 a knock came to my dorm door.

"Come in" I called already knowing it was Cameron. Opening up the door Cameron strides in with 2 bowls of popcorn.

"Hey, I thought we could watch a movie before we go to sleep" he whispers.

"Yeah we can do that" I smile patting the space beside me.

"I'm so glad we have king size beds, I couldn't stand it if they were single" he tells me.

"I know we would be all squished up" I state.

"Oh admit it you would love to be all squished up against me" he winks.

"So what movie are we watching?" He asks.

"The Vow" I squeal.

"Really we have watched that like 6 times" he groans.

"Cameron do you love me?"

"Yes" he admits.

"Now when you love someone you have to suffer the pain" I laugh turning on the vow. He groans but chooses to cuddle in beside me. Just before i fall asleep i feel Cameron kiss the top of my head.

"I love you so so much" He whispers.

"I love you too" hoping he heard me.

Being used to waking up on my own time feels great you know but when it comes to being woke up by a stupid alarm that you can't seem to turn of no matter how many times you try. Yes that is my situaion right now. Being a girl and being my first day at this school i decided that it would be best to wake up early meaning getting up 2 and half hours before school began. Unfortunately i really didn't think this through because i'm way to tired and do just want to cuddle back in to Cameron and fall back asleep. Choosing to go with the option i didn't want to go with i got up and made my way to the bathroom to do my usual routine. That routine consisting of shower, wash hair, clean body, brush teeth and do hair. Finally it comes to the major decision. The outfit. Yes i know it's private school so i did get a bunch of uniform with the logo of the school printed on it but there was alot of stuff handed to me. Plus side of this i do get to wear what kind of shoes i want. Picking a pair of high waist jeans, a shirt, tie, waistcoat thing and my black glitterly vans my outfit was complete just needed my special necklace plus a dash of make up and i was set to go. Con of being up early you are ready way to early. School beings at 8 and it is only 7. Being up alone isn't something i like so you know it. I got up on Cameron in straddle position, that not seeming to wake him up i spread kisses from the corner of his mouth down to the top of his 6-pack and back up. He finally groans and sleepily sits up bringing his lips to mine.

"Morning" His morning voice still gets to me.

"Morning, time to get up we have school" I sweetly tell him. He groans but lifts me off of him and heads for the shower.

"You just had to do that to me this morning" He groans. Not understanding till i look down and see the bulge in his boxers. With that i am clutching my stomach and getting the door slammed as an answer. Deciding to make things easier i go across to Cameron's room and grab his uniform and shoes.

"I got you clothes" I call in to the bathroom. He opens up the door and walk out in all his naked glory.

"Cameron" i screech dropping the clothes to the ground and covering my eyes.

"Oh Lettie don't be so innocent, you have seen all of this" He pulls both hands away from my face.

"Just get dressed asshole" i grumble. After all of it the clock eventually says 10 to 8 and indicating we should leave so walking down the corider holding hands on the way to art.

"My locker is 143 what's yours?" Cameron asks. Looking down at my paper.

"It's 178" I pout knowing i'm not next to him.

"Okay i will meet you at your locker in two minutes" He tells me.

Walking to my locker i see a guy a lot taller than me in the locker beside mine. Hearing me open my locker he turns to me.

"Hey i finally have a left locker neighbour, i'm Luke and you are?" he introduces himself.

"I'm Scarlett"

"Nice name, you know i've never seen you before?" he questions.

"Yup I'm new here"

"Oh cool well we should hang out soon, you are beautiful" He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckle.

Nope definitely not the same feeling i get with Cameron. Ew.

"If you wouldn't mind could you get your lips away from my girlfriends hand thanks" Cameron interupts us.

"Your taken already" Luke pouts.

"Yes she's taken now back off" Cameron narrows his eyes at him. He holds out his hand waiting for me to take.

"Come on baby we have class" Cameron tells me. Putting my hand in his we begin our journey of looking for art.

"Hey you guys look lost need help?" a girl a little taller than me with blonde hair asks.

"Uh yeah do you know where art is?" i question.

"Yeah i'm in that class anyways oh and by the way i'm Skylar" she says.

"I'm Scarlett and this is Cameron" i introduce both of us.

"Oh cool, i never seen you in the girls dorm rooms?" she asks.

"Oh yeah my dorm isn't in the girls bit, both of us are kind of on our own" I tell her.

"Your so lucky i have to share a bathroom with my slutty room mate Jessica, are you and Cameron together?"

"Yeah"

"Well you better keep him on a tight leash as soon as Jessica sees him she'll want him" She warns me.

"Don't worry baby, i'm only yours i love you" Cameron softly whispers in my ear.

I love this boy.

So here is an update. Soo..

Vote

Comment

Share

Pluss ENJOY!!