Chapter 21

So I'm sent home from school. Tonsillitis sucks😪 but I am going to update since I'm on bed rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sky if Cam asks we went out last night and got dinner okay"

"Okay but why? Where were you really?" She questions.

"I was with Luke you know my locker neighbour?"

"Oh um yeah I know Luke" she blushes.

"Skyyy" I poke her red cheeks.

"Has someone got a crush" I tease.

"Shut up" she mumbles.

"How long?"

"Few months, we used to talk a lot and then we just kind of stopped but I still really like him" she says.

"I'm setting you guys up" I shriek.

"No no no please just leave it, if he doesn't like me I will eventually get over it don't worry" she tries to persuade me. Key word tried.

"Sure"

"I'm serious don't do anything" she demands.

"I won't" I lie.

;;;;;;🐼;;;;;;

"So where is it you and Skylar went to eat yesterday?" Cameron asks as I lay down beside him.

"Um McDonald's why?"

"Liar, I know you weren't with Skylar" he exclaims.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you were with Luke Scarlett" he gets up from the bed.

"Fine I was with him but you don't have to worry"

"And why wouldn't I have to worry?" Anger growing in his voice.

"Because we're going on a date" I explain.

"Oh and you and Luke going on a date is something I don't have to worry about, we told each other that we fucking loved each other does that mean nothing to you" he demands.

"No no no Cameron your all wrong. I mean you, me,Skylar and Luke are all going on a double date were setting them up"

"Oh" he flushes.

"I thought you meant you were going on a date with him" he mumbles.

"No Cameron when I said I loved you I meant it"

"And I meant it too, just don't lie to me either"

"Promise"

"Good, now I'm tired" he says.

"How can you be tired?"

"Because last night I knew you lied to me and I couldn't sleep thinking that so I know we have classes but you know I can't sleep without you so time to sleep" he hauls me over his shoulder and brings us back over to the bed.

"Love you baby" he whispers and kisses the back of my neck.

"Love you"

~~~~~~~~🐼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PETTTERR" I shout flinging my arms around him. He chuckles.

"SCARLETT" he mimics me.

"Peter I've missed you so much"

"And I've missed you" he grabs Cameron to and brings him in a group hug.

"I've missed you both"

"Ditto" we both say.

"Now spaghetti and meatballs have been freshly made for the both of you so chop chop in and eat" he orders.

"Sir yes sir" we both salute.

Sitting down at the table Peter looks nervous about something.

"You okay Dad?" Cameron asks.

"Uh yes of coarse I just need to speak to Scarlett" he motions for me to follow him out the room.

"Peter?"

"Your dad called"

"What did he say?"

"He wants you back"

"Do you want me to go back?" I ask him.

"No definitely not I want you to stay but he found out where you are he says either you go to him or he comes here. He knows I'm the one who bought you"

"Bought?" Cameron exclaims.

"How do you mean bought dad, please tell me your not one of those sluts my dad has bought in the past" he begs.

"Cameron no let me-" he cuts me off.

"Oh god you are, this was all fake your a liar. You don't love me. Your a prostitute I thought you were a Virgin Scarlett if that's even your real name. I hate you just-just leave me alone" he storms out the door.

I know it's not long😔 but I thought I would update because I'm bored and decided to update.

Enjoy

Thanks for reading

Vote

Comment