00

"you lit up the cigarette like how the fireworks light up the sky."

Hope you enjoy the first chapter with a comment, yay!

;;

The man dressed up in a Musico Shop uniform stopped walking his way up to the stock room as soon as he heard a young man play a very well known piano piece. The young lad's fingers had skillfully worked on the piano, the melody courting the ears of everyone passing by and even those inside the shop.

Lee Taeyong hummed as he plays the piece called The River that flows in You. There are also some people taking videos of him while he smiled to himself. The song was lonely yet tantalizing. It had many meanings and it could really make your shiver because it pulls you in.

The lady who also brought a pack of cigarettes suddenly stopped on her tracks and took a glance at the boy who closed his eyes and deeply inhaled the harmony. She tilted her head and later on shrugged, muttering something incoherent. Its been a long time. She sooner draped her hood on her head and stepped out of the store, the rain starts pouring.

As the song ends, Taeyong opened both of his hands and the sounds of clapping with awe are made. People are praising him for his skills and he only gave them a kind beam. The store owner walks up to him, "You're one talented boy." He told him. Taeyong shook his head, "It was from my mom's."

"I'm sure she's proud of you." The store owner reassures him with thumbs up.

A cold gash of silent nostalgia crept up his spine, triggering his insides but he lets the thought collapse at the back of his head and focus on what's present. "Are there any pianos for sale? Or perhaps have a discount?"

"We did have stocks son but right now I think the last one was already ordered."

Taeyong nods, "It's okay. Maybe I could still save up for it. It's just that our keyboard is a little messed up and my practices are getting jumbled."

"You could always contact us for repair. I'll give you a ten percent discount for that."

Taeyong bowed thankfully. "I'll try and convince my friend for that."

"What are you practicing for though? You can contact us tomorrow if it's urgent."

Taeyong's lips curved upward from what he heard, "I'm actually auditioning for SM as a lyricist or a composer, anything that would work as long as its music."

The store owner's mouth formed into an O. "Music is very powerful. I see your passion. Well good luck with that son. It's tough luck. Here's our contact number."

Taeyong gladly accepted the help before he exits the store. He stops at door and his vision was directed towards the pitch black angry clouds. He heaved a sigh, knowing that he doesn't have any umbrella. He placed his jacket's hood over his head and departed from his position.

His thoughts run deep while he walked under the rain. His phone vibrated inside his pocket and the lad easily fished it out, his steps getting more hurried because the rain was getting heavier instead of just a drizzle.

"H-Hyung," Jaehyun called out, trying to control his breathing. He clutched his chest leaving his shirt crumpled. "H-how much was t-the piano?"