05:

Italicized means that's their point of view. Thank you for reading.

--

"Why do you go around and kiss strangers huh?" I haven't fully calmed myself. It was pretty shocking of course, I mean, who kisses strangers nowadays?

"Bingo." Seulgi finally smiles at me. She looks a bit like a lunatic. "Thank you." She muttered sweetly before turning her back on me. I was kept blank for a few second until confusion and rage poured inside me. What is with her?

It was the next morning. I know that I should be grateful to her for giving me a home. Nah, a house rather. And her being some sort of a buddy you know, no, maybe as a companion. Taeyong quietly glanced at Seulgi who was brewing some tea on the kitchen counter. He stares from his door, unable to walk towards the kitchen. He hesitates due the occurrence from the previous night. I know that I shouldn't be awkward but why am I acting like a chicken?

Gathering all of his courage, Taeyong cleared his throat, closed his door and crept to the kitchen silently. Seulgi doesn't seem to matter; she puts the dirty spoon on the sink and attempted to wash it.

Meanwhile Lee Taeyong, went closer to Seulgi. He looked at the cabinet to check for any other cups that he could use but there was only one cup and one glass, both used by Seulgi. Wow, this apartment is really for one person only. He clears inside his mind and lowkey felt that he was just a pest. He wanted to give up on the idea of brewing his own tea but he wanted some other refreshments rather than water.

With that, "A-Are there anymore non-occupied c-cups that I-I could use?" He stuttered. Seulgi shook her head, not even sparing Taeyong a glance and continued washing the spoon.

"O-Okay, I'll just wait for you to finish. I promise that when my first salary arrives, I will buy my own." Taeyong announced which earned Seulgi's sigh. "You know that's really awkward right?"

"W-What?"

"I mean," Seulgi puts the spoon back to the cabinet and folds both of her arms on her chest. Her long black hair slides proudly down her shoulder to her torso and her bangs rolled by a curler, which Taeyong found a little bit feminine. She wears a black shirt paired with black shorts in the morning. "To be watched while drinking. I don't think that's very reasonable and comfy." Seulgi stated like she was stating facts.

Taeyong got a bit shocked by her words. It gave path for last night's emotions to arise. She didn't even let me sleep peacefully because of what she did! "Well, I think that what's more uncomfortable is kissing some stranger."

That's when he caught Seulgi's full attention. "What?"

Taeyong decided to stand for his words. "You don't kiss a stranger just because you think it's a good joke."

Seulgi didn't expect his reaction. She thought that her housemate would just let it slide and it'll be another morning of them ignoring each other. And it somehow made her feel, guilty.

"I-I never fooled around you. I am trying hard to gain your trust. I can't even get you to tell me your name." Taeyong continued, eyes onto eyes.

"What are you saying?" Seulgi was lost in confusion. She somehow regrets what she did last night and possibly, arguing with him but I have my own reasons why I did that! He should blabber like that! Well.... He shouldn't right?