03:

He still remembers how she walked away from their 'conversation'. Their discussion last night gave Taeyong lots of mysteries. He knew that he wasn't that dumb to refer the 'dead' metaphor to be something like a ghost. He thinks that she's fighting over something or worse, hiding.

"Someone that pretty can't be an anti-social." He can remember himself whispering that, late at night. "Do I look like a murderer? I just wanted to help." It kind of irked him and at the same time saddened him. Maybe people don't really want to stay by his side. It feels like their stay with him had an expiration date after all the memories and it made him tear up.

Was he destined to be alone? That's bad.

Taeyong just snuggled up against his covers and harshly wiped his tears away.

Morning came and Taeyong thought that he's still going to feel empty the whole day but when he received a text message from SM Entertainment, that's when a smile finally lit up on his face. He quickly called Jaehyun out and even kissed the broken organ, "I did it Jae, I did it!" He couldn't believe it. In a span of a few days, his hopes are now back again. He can restart his life and a little bit better now.

He packs his bag with his notebooks filled with songs that are close to his heart and by his composition. Fixing his hair by the mirror, he beams. "Don't get too pressured. You're a rookie but you can do this!" He really doesn't know why he's positive but that was much better than sulking and cutting his wrist. It gave him much more contentment.

He steps out of his room and finds a girl in red jacket drinking coffee on the table. The girl, with bored but mysterious eyes, looked at him without much interest. Her lips are tainted with black lipstick again.

"Good Morning." Taeyong tried once more. Seulgi sips from her coffee and just nods.

"Have I mentioned that my name is Taeyong?" His cheeky smile gave Seulgi a lot of thoughts. Something might've happened or this guy banged his head against the fucking wall.

Silence was all he got. With that, he cleared his throat. "I'll work hard to earn your trust."

Still, nothing.

Taeyong sighs with a little pout. "Okay." He whispered. It still disappointed him. "I'll go now." It really saddened him that he cannot make company but he doesn't give up. He sighed into the thought that maybe, all girls are just like that.

He rides a bus towards the company and when he finally got there, he felt optimism. It's something that he never felt after Jaehyun died.

The instructor was named Kibum. He told him all the rules and how junior composers like him pass all the works and the staff has to still train him and approve and if he ever get lucky, his work could be included at one of their idol's albums.

He sat on a chair with elbows on the table. Kibum told him to write something about 'Love'. This was his first test. He thinks deeply and tilts his head, what kind of love was it?

He knew the idea of love.

When was the first time he did fall in love?

Oh right, that girl named Miyoung from the orphanage. She was sweet and talkative but she got impregnated by some guy from outside and got out of the orphanage when she was fifteen. Miyoung and Taeyong shared a lot of childhood memories but he only felt that he was falling for her when they were only twelve. When the news got to him, he was silent of letting her go. Maybe she wasn't meant to stay.

His mind blanks while he stared on the piece of paper in front of him. How would he also sing this song?

He excused himself a few moments later to wander around the studio and go to the rooftop. The company had that ambiance that will really push you to work hard. He's also seeing some of the idols on TV.