15:

"My heart."

What?

When Taeyong heard her response, he couldn't get over it. His mouth went agape with eyes solely focused on Seulgi. His heartbeats were so loud that he could actually hear it. He admired her soft smile. He liked the way that her puffy cheeks would complement her chinky eyes. This is not real right? Although the moment was perfect, doubts started to invade his mind. Seulgi always got those sarcastic remarks. She definitely knows how to play me with her words. Don't get him wrong, Taeyong is really happy right now. After all, his efforts paid off but he knew that they still have a long way to go. Plus, Kimbap was really special for him. Selling Kimbap and Fish cake were Jaehyun's business back then and he hated the growing nostalgia since he knew that it would haunt him forever.

Gathering all of his courage, he answered. "I-Is this one of your crazy stunts t-too?"

Seulgi blinked twice. "What?"

Taeyong stopped. Okay, what the fuck am I blabbering about? Come on Yong, this is a joke right?

Seulgi gestured him to sit down and Taeyong didn't think twice. He sat on the chair—3 rulers away from the girl. Seulgi licked her lips first and tried to deadpan Taeyong's awkward question. Upon realizing that they were too far apart; Seulgi faced Taeyong's direction—with all strength she suddenly pulled Taeyong's chair near her and pushed the plate of kimbap in between them. "Let's eat."

Taeyong was very overwhelmed by her. He was experiencing different emotions at this point and his thoughts shattering minute by minute. It was too much for him to bear and he's got a lot of questions. He also realized that he doesn't want to make their first 'dinner' to be uncomfortable. With that Taeyong grabbed a Kimbap and shoved it right into his mouth.

"Hey," Seulgi decided to break the silence. She wanted to forget the forming question inside her head but her insides were pretty stubborn. "About what you asked earlier, what crazy stunt are you referring to?"

Told you to shut up Tae. Taeyong nibbled on the Kimbap, swallowing all of it before speaking. He wanted to clear his mind too but was this the right time to judge? "A-Ah n-nothing." Taeyong gave her a small smile. "Just wanted to ask if the Kimbap is good." He decided to just let it go and see the answer himself.

"Typical Kimbap." Seulgi replied and scratched the bridge of her nose. "Just hoped that there's a sauce."

"O-Ohh," Taeyong felt embarrassed. "They spilled on my way back here—"

"But I actually don't mind that anymore, what made it special was your effort." Seulgi cuts him off and all Taeyong could think about was damn, this girl is further digging a place in my heart.

"One two three—" Kang Seulgi counted while she executes the steps from her choreography. She did a few body rolls and arm twists. She wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead when the music came into halt. Grabbing her phone, she counted the days before D.R.E.A.M's debut.

"We need to work harder." She whispered and exhaled deeply. Seulgi was quite preoccupied by the pressure that might come for the D.R.E.A.M members. They're still so young especially Jisung. I hope that they'll be able to handle the press well. They were near their debut and sooner, they would be releasing their album. Only the title track was approved and the side tracks were still being decided. A small thought slid into her mind—she kind of hoped that one of Taeyong's songs could make it.