11:

Thank you for the comments :(( btw, this chapter is all Seulgi, flashbacks and please do re-read chapter one. This is connected. You'll discover more as chapters get uploaded. 

--

I stare at the ceiling.

"I'll cook you some soup, okay?"

I don't respond.

He hummed a single reply, "Okay." But I get a hint of sadness in his voice. Was I too harsh? Should I continue to be? I shift my position and face the wall. The pain in my abdomen is starting once more. I close my eyes for a second.

I wanted to sleep.

I want to forget everything.

"Yeri?"

But damn, his voice is distracting me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you this late. I was just wondering—" He talked with that Yeri girl over the phone and I could hear the clank of utensils being used in the kitchen. I want a seaweed soup for tonight. Well, maybe he'll surprise me?

I tried to deadpan everything that I'm hearing right now.

So what if he leaves? It's not like I'm his responsibility anyways.

"Oh, Sorry." I heard him once more. "I just need a temporary shelter. I don't have money yet to pay for a hotel or a regular house."

I just made the man I saved, homeless.

I don't get myself.

I don't want him to be sad. I don't want to see people suffering and whining that their lives are horrible and they won't be able to achieve their dreams.

Bullshit right? They have time and that's what's important.

I crouch and hug my knees tighter, bringing it closer to my chest.

I remember my list.

This list, I created these series of crazy things that I want to achieve.

Can I finish it?

Ignore the pain Seulgi.

Augh.

My head is throbbing and my stomach is aching. Do I need pity now? I pushed myself to sleep. No time for thoughts Seulgi, you have work tomorrow fucking idiot.

"Seolhyun?"

That name was enough to make me open my eyes again.

You have got to be kidding me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you this late but I was just—"

Doesn't he have guy friends? Why that girl again? Are they really close?

I gave all of my efforts to stand and tried to shut the door.