04:

I'm back!

There are lots of typographical errors from the past chapters ugh. I'll try to edit them out.

I hope you'll reread the past chapters to refresh your mind about Tristful!

Italicized words mean that they are speaking through their own point of view.

--

Well I just asked if that was her boyfriend! Taeyong deeply studied his thoughts because the past scene was really bothering him. He squished his back against the wooden bench, somewhere at Myeongdong. He rolled both of his eyes as he thought; she's going to kick me out of that house. Aish. I should've controlled my mouth. We agreed on it that it was her own business but--- Taeyong hesitates a little; she helped me out in a small way. And I just want to return that favor someday.

His expression turns melancholic. "Seulgi." He mentioned what he heard was her name. I can't be wrong right? That was her name. She was even called out by her boyfriend. Ah! Maybe that's why she didn't want to become friends with me, it's because her boyfriend is one jealous creep—but shoot, did he know that I live in her apartment--

"You alright?" That question almost made Taeyong' heart jump out of his chest. "Stop creeping like that!"

The girl lets out a cheeky laugh. "Aish! Seriously oppa, you should try to calm down. I was waving my hand at you three minutes ago but you looked spaced out." Yeri texted him earlier that she'll be meeting him.

"Really?" Taeyong sighed, wanting to mentally punish himself. "Sorry I just had a bad day."

"Bad day? Weren't you accepted at SM Entertainment?" Yeri neatly folded her skirt and sat beside Taeyong. "I heard that it was Jaehyun's dream for you."

Taeyong flinched at the sudden mention of his late bestfriend. "There's always a room for improvement right?"

Yeri nods. "You'll come out wiser next time. Loosen up a bit." She tried cheering him up. "Besides, Jaehyun oppa wouldn't want that."

Taeyong gave Yeri a small smile. Jaehyun surely does inspire him in any way. It does make him guilty sometimes that Jaehyun sacrificed that one time of entering college, just for Taeyong to enroll. Jaehyun sells fishcakes near Taeyong's college. He even got the title of "Handsome Fish Cake guy" and therefore earning lots of female customers. Taeyong wanted to help Jaehyun out by talking to some teachers about his scholarship. But then another tragedy struck and both of them needed to make a decision.

"I can sell fishcakes after school or even at lunch Jae." Taeyong tried to convince the younger. "Just please, take that exam."

"I can't." Jaehyun rejected. "Please, I-I don't want to study anymore."

"Ya," Taeyong seemed worried but he tried to find clues. "You're my bestfriend. I know that you're lying. You wanted to be a doctor someday right? C'mon Doctor Jung, enroll in that scholarship. Your grades qualify man, I tell you."

"I don't want to!" Jaehyun now screamed at him but then realizes something. "Let me just support you okay?" He lowered his tone and clutched his chest a little. "I-I don't want to be stressed."