06:

the first italicized part is taeyong's pov but after a while, it'll be the 3rd person and then mixed italicized povs. 

--

"Don't walk out of that door please." That was her plea from afar. It's weird that I could sense some sincerity in her voice. It wasn't a joke or anything and it's definitely creeping me out.

"And why would I do that?" I answer. I don't have an idea on who she is. She just spoke to me one day on a bus, asking me if she could hold my organ and then all of a sudden ask me if I have a home. I realized from her words that there are still people who are willing to help you amidst being in a storm. But her character is still a big mystery to me.

"I could use some of your company." Those were her words and I doubt if I'm still hearing it right. She's always been that enigmatic red lipped mystery. Ignoring me on mornings and telling me that I won't want to befriend someone dead.

I remember that night that I debated in my head if I was delirious or was she a bigger trouble than I expected.

I still gaze at her from a distance like I'm gawking at the different hues of the sky at sunset. She competes with my stare, her cigarette still in between her middle and index finger. I fall into deep thoughts. Her aura is reeling me in. "Why?" I put into my mind again,

Kang Seulgi. Owner of that apartment. A dance Instructor. Gothic.

I saw how her head tilted in confusion. So I cleared my throat, "Why would I do that? My mentor might get mad at me or disown me. My break time is already over."

"Then make an excuse!" She demanded and I don't know but I sensed some frustration in her.

"What excuse do I have to say?"

It's very odd. I won't close our gap and we keep on shouting at each other like we're some sort of idiots.

I expected her to pause to think of a pretty good excuse so that she could buy me time but I found myself stunned by her answer. "Well, maybe you can tell them that Seulgi jumped from the building."

That wasn't the first time that her words came out a bit disturbing and sad. Mostly sad I guess.

"That's not a very good excuse!" I shot back, wiping the beads of sweat on my forehead.

"I'd say that that was the best excuse ever!" She screamed like mad and gave me a soft smile. Her smile, it wasn't like anything I saw before. It was a mixture of lethargy and bliss. "I can do that just so you would keep me company." Then to my shock, she puts both of her hands on the railings and attempted to climb up.

That's when I interfered myself, "Hey! No! Whatever you're thinking, stop that."

I found myself inches near her, "Hey!" I called out again and my horror was exchanged with her laugh. It was a hearty laugh before climbing down the railing.

This woman is such a lunatic. She's driving me psycho.

"That's nice. I stopped you. People really don't like to die or see death."