09:

"Taeyong?" Kibum called out the younger while he was checking his first written verse. "These aren't plagiarized right?" They were inside Kibum's office because the other composers aren't allowed to sneak inside his office.

"Oh no no—" Taeyong shook his head in disapproval. "I made it last night and continued it when I was in the shower."

Kibum studied the song further. "Only last night?" Then he gave Taeyong a suspicious look to which Taeyong gave confirmation to. "Yes."

"So you're telling me," Kibum seemed to be very interested with his lyrics. "That this will have both rap and singing verses?"

"Yes."

"And what is your inspiration for this?"

Taeyong felt himself hesitating for a moment. Will I tell him? But Kibum looked very entranced so he just admitted it. "My mystery."

Kibum got what he meant and asked while smirking. "Does this mystery have a long black hair, usually in dark lipstick and uses her body to express?"

Seulgi? When did he know that she's my roommate!? He inwardly panicked. "I-I—"

Kind of sexual. Kibum sensed that the rookie was getting nervous so he shrugged divert his attention instead. "Can you sing this for me?"

"I can't yet sir. I am still trying to hit the notes right or rewrite it."

"Okay then, I want to hear it before you leave later." Then Kibum signaled him to leave but before he does, Kibum observed his features. He is good looking. He can be an idol. And Seulgi's not kidding when she asked me this favor.

"Step then turn and twist." Seulgi instructed Renjun's group once more. She carefully demonstrated a certain move before Renjun and his group followed. "Did everybody get it?"

"Teacher! Do I twist like this?"

"You look like an epileptic cow baby boy," She told Jisung and instead grabbed his arm and guided it for a second. "Then you twist like this—ouch." Jisung panicked for a second when Seulgi suddenly yelped in pain. Chanyeol came rushing to the scene too. "What happened?"

Jisung looked terrified. "S-She was just helping me teacher."

"Seul, you okay?" Chanyeol was worried but Seulgi was crouching in pain on the floor. She wanted to not worry others too much so she assumed in a sitting position. "Seulgi." Chanyeol was dread serious.

"Do I call the clinic now?" Chenle innocently asked.

"No! No no no." Seulgi pleaded. "I-I'm fine. Just a bit of muscle pain."