10:

"He's my friend."

"He's my friend."

"He's my friend."

"He's my friend."

It kept on repeating like a tune that I will never get tired off. My heart went erratic but at the same time confused. What if she didn't mean it? No, but what if she really does?

I hold my pen on my hand, not moving, eyes focused at the white wall and the thought of Kang Seulgi still engulfing me whole. I'm acting like I have a crush on her though. She brings me peace. Whenever anxiety would kick in or I would feel hopeless, just a little bit of interaction from her is enough to make me whole again. Shit, was I destroying myself again? Just when I thought that I would have peace, the girl crept to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hi." She smiles at me while arrowing me a piece of paper. "Can you give this a read while I sing it?"

Seolhyun.

She's actually nice.

But sometimes, she ignores my personal space, my privacy. Was I like that to Seulgi? Am I too annoying? Do I pressure her too much? I mean, I can't help it sometimes. My eyes go only for her.

"Sure thing." I agree and let her sit beside me. She gladly took the opportunity to showcase her voice and tuck the few loose strands of her hair behind her ear. I hear out her lyrics, it's a ballad song.

"Who's that girl?" Seulgi licked her lower lips as she peaked through the door, eyes focused on what look like a couple near the wall.

"Seolhyun." Kibum answered, quite amazed by Seulgi's behavior. "She's a junior and I'm asking them to compose a ballad song."

Seulgi just nods. This girl....why is she so close to him? This is the second time that I'm seeing them this close.

"Don't worry Seul, that boy is all yours." Kibum reassured with a laugh that got Seulgi to kick his knee. The later yelped in pain.

"Don't make jokes like that." Seulgi was serious.

"Why? Afraid that it's true?"

"Kibum!"

Kibum brushed his hair and kept his gaze on Seulgi, "You're his roommate right?" In which Seulgi responded with a nod. "He's actually a pretty bright kid. He's got so much to offer. And he's kind too. Maybe that's why you liked him."