08:

Playlist: NCT 127- Baby don't like it

--

"I don't want to be another sad story for you." She finally confessed, eyes still not leaving his orbs that went surprised for a second. She also noticed his sharp jaw and his plump lips. What the hell am I thinking?

"Well you're not going to be another sad story." He concluded that it might be because of his life story that he shared to her at the rooftop. He felt a little bit gloomy from her response but he knows his decision, "You're going to be another beginning for me."

Open your heart to me Kang Seulgi.

Kang Seulgi stopped resisting Lee Taeyong for a second. Those were some big ass eighteen words.

"N-New beginning?"

Taeyong finally lets her wrists go and bowed to her as a sign of apology. "I just want us to be friends. I know there are other people that I could welcome in my life b-but you—" He paused for a second. I cannot take this. Her eyes are really attractive. Oh shit, Taeyong focus! "—not being friends with you bothers me. It's like my conscience is fucking me up every day knowing that you're that distant to me."

Seulgi focused on his eyes and tried to find sincerity. What is happening? Is he confessing to me now!?

"We can just be strangers. Responsibilities sometimes come with strings."

"Strings?" You mean like a boyfriend? Wait—"W-Well, I won't bother you that much. I promise. It just gives me a sense of relief whenever you're there." Taeyong began to spurt out unknown and hidden words from the bottom of his heart. "I've had series of misfortunes in my life. When Jaehyun died," He prevents his emotions to further rise. Dang Jae, you'll always be a sensitive topic for me. I don't even know why I'm opening up to this girl. Is that a bad move or am I just desperate for someone to hold on to? "I never thought that I could get up. I only have few won in my pocket. I don't have much of an educational background. But then, you appeared one day."

Seulgi was left shocked by his words. And she hated to admit but it was digging into her.

"—you offered me a home. I know I ramble this over and over again but I just couldn't get enough of thanking you Seulgi." His eyes are about to water anytime. "No matter how rude or gothic you act, I feel like my hopes are still not dead. Well, at the beginning, you always tell me that I shouldn't be pathetic or my hopes would always be up. That life is hard and challenging and it's not yet late for me. You gave me a reason to try. And I would not give up until I returned that favor for you, no matter how big."

Seulgi was still in awe. She remembered that moment when she first saw him at the bus, soaking wet and holding his things. He looked so desperate and people are even avoiding him like he's some criminal. I didn't know why I helped you too. I think I'm just drawn of how innocent you are. How you're trying to find a silver lining in tough places. You didn't share or tell them to me but I just get that feeling. I don't know if fate is playing with me. I'm a sad person too Taeyong. "Honestly, no one has ever told me that." Seulgi finally admitted but still being careful because of her walls. "That I am a sign of hope like some motherfucking mockingjay in Hunger games. It's kind of ironic actually. Everyone tells me that I'm a ticking time bomb that's ready to explode any time. It's—" She hesitated for a moment when she realized that she was getting serious. "—it's weird that you see me as something that I don't see myself."