Chapter 2

Mi Cha almost fainted by the words just had just heard.  "Marrying you tomorrow? Have you lost your mind?" She was horrified. "Your dear dad has thrown all his gambling debts onto you. They'll be coming after you. You'll need my protection from them." Mi Cha scoffed. "I don't need you, Jeon. Thanks but no thanks." She went to slam the door in his face however his foot stopped her. "Listen, Cha, this isn't child's play these men are dangerous and your dad fucked you over royally."

She scoffed at him again then rolled her eyes. "I inherit my mother's money she left me on my 25th birthday. When I that's happens I plan to pay back what my dad has borrowed against this house and right this back to she once was." Jungkook felt for if only for a moment. "I hate to break it to you Cha, your dad lost your home in a poker game to me plus already forged your name on your inheritance. The money is gone, all of it. Your dad also borrowed from loan sharks and put everything in your name, they are coming for you."

Mi Cha gulped, she realised that it was hopeless and saw no other option as much as she hated this she had no one else, she wouldn't put her bestie Hobi through this so she met his eyes and forced herself to stand straight. "Alright Jeon, you win. I'll be ready come morning but I do have some stipulations going into this that you will hear before we do anything." Jungkook eyed her closely, thought for a moment before answering,"alright we'll hash everything out in the morning in the meantime here is my number in case anything happens."

Mi Cha took his number and gave him hers. "Good night Jeon." She waved him off. He stepped back. "Goodnight Cha see you in the morning." He winked and was off.

Mi Cha sunk to the floor and dropped her head into her lap.  The betrayal was so raw. She didn't want to belong to that asshole,Jeon. She cried. This was not how things were suppose to go. Her piece of shit father really fucked her over how was she suppose to survive now she really had no choice. She had to marry Jeon or risk being killed by her father's debters.

She looked around her house once filled with so many beautiful things now lay bare from her father's addiction. She climbed the stairs to her bedroom, crawled under threadbare covers and cried herself to sleep.

  Jungkook on the other hand couldn't contain his giddiness he finally would get Cha exactly where he wanted on her knees with his hard dick in her mouth.  In exchange for his protection from her dad's creditors. She'd also play the part of his wife at society parties and his business dinners with clients.

  He'd teach her who was in charge and who she would belong to from this point on.  He laughed to himself, Cha thinking she had any stipulations. She was dreaming.  He had phone calls to make and paperwork to draw up before the morning if this arrangement was going to go into effect come sunrise. 

  He'd take her on a honeymoon.  He wasn't a complete cad, let her wear beautiful clothes, give her money and more.  His summer villa on Jeju island would blow her mind away.  He could manage to sneak away for a few days with her and enjoy fucking her wet cunt.  Yes, that thought made his dick rock hard.  Fuck me.  He needed her mouth wrapped around his dick so bad, he ached. It was going to be a long night.

7:56am the next morning.

  Mi Cha threw on a a cute outfit and waited by the door with her sparsely packed bags for him to arrive.