Chapter 12

Well dollface, that was hot." Yoongi smirked and clicked his tongue. Mi pulled Yoongi up into a deep searing kiss that took his breath away. Looking deep into his eyes Mi said, "Fuck me, Yoongi."

Just then Mi's phone on YoonGi's nightstand buzzed. Mi reached over to see who it was. It was Jeon and it was a txt msg.

JK: I am sorry.

Mi picked up here phone and read the text again. He said sorry. Jeon never apologised to her or anyone, ever. What's his deal? Mi threw her phone face down back on Yoongi's nightstand.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled his head so their lips were a breath apart. "Now, fuckboy where were we?" Mi pressed her lips over Yoongi's and sucked on his bottom lip.  He groaned into her mouth.  Yoongi yanked on her hair, making Mi yelp in pain but leaving her neck exposed for Yoongi to suck a deep purple bruise into her sweet spot.  "Ahhh...yes right there..." Mi moaned.

Yoongi kneaded her breasts with his hands and she hissed at the sensitivity. "Easy Gigi they are sensitive be gentle." Yoongi quirked an eyebrow at, "of course baby I'll take care of you, don't I always. Now be a good girl and spread your legs, dollface. I need to fuck you now." Yoongi sucked a nipple into his mouth and Mi arched off the bed hissing again. Yoongi smirked.

There was no turning back now. Mi felt Yoongi right at her entrance. She was soaked and beyond ready to have him inside her.  But a banging in the distance was killing the moment.  "Who the fuck is that?" Yoongi mouthed outloud in frustration.

The insistent banging continued. "Gigi, I don't think who's ever here is going to go away and I don't think you want to rush this." Mi ran a hand up his toned stomach emphasising that the pleasure between them was something not to be hurried up and they had all night as soon as he got rid of whomever was at the door.
"Ahh, fuck." Don't move! Yoongi pointed to Mi as he reluctantly put on his pants and went to answer the door. Mi giggled and tried to listen to hear whomever was at the door.  Curiosity also got too and she went back to grab her phone to look at that txt msg again from Jeon. There was another msg since the last one.

 Mi didn't know what to think but she wasn't going to forgive him or go home to him either

Mi didn't know what to think but she wasn't going to forgive him or go home to him either. She had left and she would move on with her life without Jeon. She didn't even care that Yoongi was using her because she was using him just as much.

She heard a commotion in the other room coming closer and voices getting louder. "I'm taking Mimi home. She doesn't belong here or with you!!" Shouting continued. The voice sounded familiar. Hoseokie? What was he doing here? "She's perfectly fine here. I didn't force her! She's a grown woman, making her own choices!" That voice was Yoongi. Shit they were coming towards his bedroom.

Hoseok stormed into Yoongi's bedroom. He gave Mi his angry death glare.

 He gave Mi his angry death glare