"Ask The Character's"-Answer Segment

✨Welcome back!! I can't believe we've made it to 1K views!! Thank you to my loyal and awesome readers!!! ✨

🌟Min Yoongi🌟

Welcome back once again with our feature business tycoon of SangLi Industries, Min Yoongi. He has taken the time from his busy work schedule to sit down and answer questions our readers want to ask him.

Min Yoongi walks out, flashes a sexy smirk and makes his way to his seat before winking and sitting down. He runs his hand through his hair and takes his glasses off and grins then nods for the question session to begin.

 He runs his hand through his hair and takes his glasses off and grins then nods for the question session to begin

First question:

Q1: What is Cha to you? What do you see her as?
A1: "Hmm.. (He thinks for a moment then smiles wickedly) She's a cute little thing who's stuck in s shit marriage. Ive provided her an outlet to have some fun and forget about her crappy life for a while. (Ask if he and Cha are friends) Are we? I don't know maybe friends that like to f**k.

Next question.

Q2: Have you ever looked at Cha and had dirty thoughts about her?
A2: "Well, (he laughs) yeah. She's f******g hot. I've done more than had dirty thoughts about her. I've played those out too. (He clicks his tongue) If will add this myself if she were my woman I'd keep her all to myself. I wouldn't let another man touch her. Next question.

Next question.

Q3: If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
A3: "To take over my father's business and get out from under his shadow."

On to our next question.

Q4: If it was the end of the world what would you do?
A4: (He laughs at the odd question.) "I'd take dollface away from Jungkook and ***k her till my last breath."

Next question.

Q5: Jungkook or Hoseok?
A5: "This is a question? What are you asking exactly? I hate that prick Jungkook. Are you asking who I would want to f***k? I'm not really into playing on the same team but Hoseok is definitely attractive so I suppose, I'd pick him. Please be more specific next time. Ty."

Next question.

Q6: With who did you share your first kiss with?
A6: "Ahh, that was such a long time ago. Ummm...What was her name? Hmm...ahh..yes....Sun Ji Luna. She was 13 and I was 14. We were at a friend's house party and playing spin the bottle. ( dont knock it you all have played it or will lol.) I had to kiss her on a spin then I got her on another spin were we ended up in a closet and she gave me my very first blo....(well you know. He grins)

Next question....

Q7: From 0-10 how cool do you think you are?
A7: (Haha, he laughs hard.) "The coolest!! 10!!"

Next question.....

Q8: "Your very handsome-"I mean *cough* What is your favourite candy? Hehe..
A8: "Well thank you, dollface. I love anything that I can put my tongue around...hehe." (winks devilishly)

Next question....

Q9: If you were a Supernatural Creature, which one would you be and why?
A9: "Invisible Man..." (Think about it lol) "You'd never see me coming but I could have you coming....,(I'm wicked haha)

Last question!!!

Q10: Would you rather? Be ugly but have a happy life? Or be handsome and sexy but have a boring and no happiness in your life?
A10: "Well this is a tough one because I don't consider myself ugly. I'm hot and sexy and I know it. Call me vain but it is what it is. Your life is what you make it. I would take sexy and handsome over ugly any day." (yawns and stretches in his chair)

Well Min Yoongi that is all the time we have for today. Thank you for joining us for this "Ask The Character's" feature.

He stands up smiles, blows a kiss before bowing respectively and exits the room.

  In our next segment  of "Ask The Character's" we will be featuring The Jeon Group V

In our next segment of "Ask The Character's" we will be featuring The Jeon Group V.P. Park Jimin. Please submit your questions for him! That's coming up at 1.5K views.

That's all for now!!
See you soon!!
Cheers!!💜