Chapter 6

Mi Cha drove has fast as her sports car could take her. She had the address Hobi gave her written down and kept a close eye in the rearview mirror to see if she was being followed. She wouldn't put it past Jeon to do that. I mean she'd go back eventually but she just needed a few days with her bestie to figure out how she was gonna get out of this marriage.

Mi Cha pulled up to the address Hobi gave her. It was a tall, sleek building. It was also on a fine and exclusive part of town. Well well, Hobi good for you. You always wanted to live in this neighbourhood.

Mi Cha got out of the car, parked and walked into the building. It was so very nice. Really looked high end. She made her way to the elevator and all the way up to yet top floor. Nice. She got off the elevator and made her way to Hobi's front door. Took a deep breathe and knocked. There was a few secs of nothing then the door was wrenched open and there was her best friend of almost 20 years. He gave her his biggest and brightest smile before enveloping her in a warm hug.

  "My god, Mimi you have no how much I missed you, you brat!!" He smashed his arms around Mi Cha afraid to let her go

"My god, Mimi you have no how much I missed you, you brat!!" He smashed his arms around Mi Cha afraid to let her go. She had to tap his shoulder because he was about to suffocate her lol. He finally released her and allowed her to step into his apartment. Mi Cha was impressed. "

"Wow, Hoseokie! You've done well for yourself!! I never thought you'd be living in the Somerset. Let alone the Penthouse suite. It's pretty upscale and ritzy."  And ritzy it was, Mi Cha thought suspiciously.

 "What's going on, Hobi?  How can afford a place like this? You were living with Omma and Appa just a few days ago

"What's going on, Hobi?  How can afford a place like this? You were living with Omma and Appa just a few days ago." Mi Cha's eyes narrowed on his face. She knew when her best friend was hiding something from her.

"Give it up, Hobi. Did you win the lottery or something?" Hobi's smile was ready to burst on his face. Then he let himself go and the story poured from his excited mouth.

"Okay okay, Mimi!! I'm tell you!! Remember those songs I wrote and choreographed over the last 7 months? You also know how I kept getting rejected by every major recording studio?" Hobi was so animated that he could hardly contain himself. "Well I managed to get yet another audition with HitFactory Studios. They'd rejected me, twice but I persisted. I got another audition.