Chapter 15 - Sydney's POV

CHAPTER 15 - SYDNEY'S POV

Tay is right. He was trying to explain and I just left. Whatever I just have to wait.

Buzz! Buzz!

My phone rang. I ignored it. Okay, there's something obviously up with Tay.

"Thanks Tay, but now it's your turn! What's up?" Her face turned blank.

"Before I tell you, did you tell Andy about my cuts?" She murmured. Shit. I knew she'd bring that up. What could I say?! Technically, I did but technically I didn't!

"Uh-no, well yes, but no." My phone kept ringing.

"What do you mean?" Tay replied.

"Well I texted you about it and I guess Andy saw it. Then, Andy texted me about it and how could I deny it?! Please don't get pissed, I did what I could." My attention grew to the huge rock on her finger. HOLY SHIT. "Wait.. He proposed?! AHH!" She kept her face blank.

"Syd, I need to stop." She whispered.

"Stop what?" I said.

"Cutting and starving myself. It not only affecting me, but my baby. I jus-" I cut her off knowing exactly what she was going to say.

"I'll help." I said with tears of joy. My best friend finally asked for help. After years and years of seeing her suffer, I could finally help. See, I tried to help before but she got mad and didn't talk to me for 1 year. But now, I could. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I'm gonna help her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She replied as tears ran down her face. I walked over to her and hugged her. "You smell like booze and wine." She muffled as she dug her head out of my shoulder. We laugher. Oh, Taylor! Haha! Her phone rang. Damn, what's up with all of these phones?! "I should get that. It's probably Andy. Hello? Jack? What? No, I haven't seen her why? What?! Okay, I'll tell her. Yeah, we'll look around." She turned as pail as a ghost. Tears of joy stopping.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hoping it was nothing serious even though it obviously sounded like it.

"Jocelyn is missing. Jack and her fought in the ally of the bar an-"

"Yeah, I know. Alex and I were there. She's missing?! Let's go try and find her!!" I yelled. My only sister. Missing. Taylor and I got in the car and drove around the block twice. We went by the club and nothing. I got another phone call. "Hello?!" I said as I fought back tears. "She's what?! No. No. No. No. Please don't.. Okay. I'll be right there." I drove faster. Taylor started to tear up.

"Who was that?" She said, her voice shaking.

"Jack. She's in the hospital." I said. I drove faster. The anger inside of me built up. Not towards Jack. Not towards Taylor. Not towards Andy. Towards my dad. See, when Jocelyn and I were little our dad use to drink a lot because our mom passed away. He took it out on us. He yelled at me. But he hit Jocelyn. I don't know why, I guess he was just mad all the time. He always told her it was her fault that mom died. She died while giving birth to her. Finally, I had so much anger built up. I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Sy-"

"NO! No Taylor! No! I will not calm down because everything is NOT okay! My sister is in the hospital and I don't even know why!! It's all his fault!" I yelled, realizing I haven't told anyone, not even Taylor, about our dad.

"Who's? Jack's?" She questioned.

"No, not Jack's!" I stood silent for a while after I managed to say, "m-my dad."