Chapter 19 - Alex's POV

"That's crazy. I hope she's doing better." I said as I walked down the hall and out the hospital door with Sydney. She stood quiet. I knew her silence was another way of her saying she was hurt. I looked at her but she looked down, staring at her Green Day converse as the shuffled out on the parking lot floor. She opened her mouth as if she was trying to say something. All I remember was leaning in and feeling her lips against mine. I held her face and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Syd, I'm sorry. I know what I did and said was a douchebag move, but I swear-" I stopped and found myself at a loss for words. I knew what to say, I was just scared. She looked up and me with a confused expression. "You know what? I'm gonna say it." I continued as we stopped walking in front of her car and I stood up tall. "Sydney, I love you. I always did, always will. Ever since we met it's been this crazy ride that I don't want to get off of. It feels like a tour. A tour that I love playing because you're always in the front row. It feels like watching movies with you when you can't sleep. I love you. I fucking love you and I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to lose you. I was scared that with all the touring you'd get tired of me and I wouldn't be there as much as you want me to. I love you. I really do." I concluded. At this point she was smiling with tears in her eyes. She's so damn beautiful, and she had to be mine.

"Alex-" she started. I still had more to say.

"Sydney, I need to ask you something." I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes with a smile. "Would you like to go out with me?" She nodded and hugged me. I spun her around and kissed her. I love this girl. I could never imagine myself without her.
"C'mon babe, let's go home. We smell like hospital, haha!" I said opening the car door. "Hey, we can take a shower if you want." I stare at her with flirty eyes and a smirk.

"You really know how to flirt, huh?" She replied as she bit her lip and smiled at me amazingly. God, I love her.