Chapter 25 - Vic's POV

"Hey, Jocelyn!" I greeted as she sat down in the booth. She looked amazing.

"Hey, Vic." She grabbed the menu. I don't want her to be in this situation but I love her so much. I know Jack isn't right for her. That night in the hospital, I knew she missed us. We talked about everything that night. The way we would order pizza on Fridays and just watch South Park nonstop, and the way we were so in love.

"Hello, what you like to eat?" Asked the waitress.

"Uh, for me a sausage omelette is fine."

"And for you ma'am?"

"Can I get the triple two combo with white toast and scrambled eggs, the sausage and mushroom omelette, raspberry pancakes, an order of bacon and an orange juice?" Smiled Jocelyn. Holy shit.

"Uh.. Okay, I'll put in your order now." The waitress had some sort of shocked look. So did I.

"Woah you hungry, Jocy?" I asked.

"Very! I've been having killer cravings!" She spat out as she drank her water.

"Hmm is it that time?"

"Vic!"

"What? You use to talk to me about them all the time!" She looked shocked. "What? Don't you remember? Haha.. No? Okay.." She still looked shocked. "You okay?"

"VIC! HOLY SHIT MY PERIOD IS TWO WEEKS LATE!" She screamed out.

Holy shit.

"It sure as hell isn't Jack's baby! We haven't had any sort of romantic time since we got married! Vic.. What if that's why I'm having these cravings?!" She started to freak out and cry.

"No, babe! Please don't cry! I swear, it'll all be alright!" I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her, comforting her.

"What am I going to tell Jack?!" She cried even more. "Oh god, I'm so scared!"

"Hey hey hey," I grabbed her face. "Listen, don't be scared alright? I'm here. Here, why don't we tell him together?" I know it was crazy but I had to try.

"Really? You'd go with me?" She asked. I love this girl to death. I'm not leaving her. Not again.

"Yes babe, I'm not leaving again. I love you."

"I love you too, Vic." It felt do good hearing it from her once again.