Chapter 4 - Tay's POV

How much hurt could I possibly take in one day?! I mean, I want to take the tests but why does Andy has to rush me like he wants to know so he could either get rid of me or GET RID OF ME!

I go upstairs into Andy's room. The first thing I see is a frame on the nightstand. It's Andy and I. Form when we were in sophomore year. A tear hits the frame.

"It was the first one I took out of the moving boxes" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I saw Andy standing by the door.

"Where's the bathroom?" I said demandingly. He pointed to the right. I walked in and saw the bag full of them. How much pee does he think I have?! I somehow managed to pee on all 5. I left them under the sink and went back downstairs.

When I went into the dining room and saw Jack and Jocelyn there. "TAY!" Yelled Jocelyn as she got up and hugged me.

"Hey! I missed you!" I replied. "Hey Jack!" I said.

"Hey Tay!" He replied with a mouthful of food.

I swear Jocelyn and Jack were the cutest couple ever. I give them props for being engaged for 4 years already! Married two weeks. Although, today they seemed unhappy. I didn't want to ask. I sat next to Andy, who was next to Juliet.

"Did you do it?" He whispered.

"Yeah, now shut up." I replied.

Juliet kept looking at Andy and I. She stood up and started talking, "cheers, to the cutest couple here! Give it up for Andy and Taylor!" I looked at Andy and so did the guys. "Juliet, what are yo-" she cut Andy off, "No! Taylor, I honestly don't know what he sees in you! You're just a fucking slut. A slut who sleeps around. There's not a penny to your name." Andy stood up and so did Jordan and Jack.

"Juliet, shut the hell up!" Said Jordan. Andy became furious and clenched his fists.

"Andy, stop. Don't do it." He pulled me behind him like he was protecting me.

"Juliet," he started "I fucked Taylor." Everyone stood silent. I stood silent. Shocked. Hurt. Broken.

Juliet grew angry and threw a bottle of whine at me as I ducked down and it hit the wall.

"JULIET!! What the fuck?!" Yelled Jordan as he grabbed Juliet.

"Calm yourself!" Yelled Jack at Juliet. I saw Jocelyn grab Jack's arm signaling for him to sit down.

"Jack, I don't think you should be talking. Andy, you think you're so bad ass? Yeah? We'll let jack tell you about the night we has yesterday!" Yelled out Juliet full in tears with mascara running down her face.

Jocelyn looked heartbroken. My god. Poor Andy.

"I thought you were at Jocelyn's house-" stuttered Andy.

"Yeah, I lied!! I was at Jacks house! All fucking night."

The diner room stood in silence. Jocelyn ran out in tears.

"Jocelyn!" Screamed out Jack.