Chapter 5 - Jocelyn's POV

How could he do this to me?! All I ever did was love him and this is how I get repaid?!

"Jocelyn! Come back!" Yelled Jack. He pulled my arm and I turned around in tears.

"WHAT JACK?! What?! What are you going to say? You're sorry? It was a mistake?" He stood in silence. "Of course, what now?!"

He leaned in and I pulled away. "Baby, listen. I was drunk. I didn't even screw her! It was just-"

"It was just what Jack?! You just kissed her and it turned into something more?!" I yelled back.

"No! I just kissed her. It was nothing, I swear. I was drunk and I realized it was a mistake so she tried to take off my shirt and I pulled away." He said as he tried to hug me.

I cried out, "Jack! You said you loved me. You fucking said it.." I said as I kept crying. Fuck, I felt weak. He hugged me and cried with me, I couldn't. I was too fucking weak to pull away. I just wanted him to hold me. Forever.

"Baby, my love. I promise to never ever hurt you again. I promise. Please, we can make it through anything, remember?" He whispered into my ear.

I do remember, it was in his wedding vow. He said "Jocelyn, I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your voice. I am in love with your body, amazing body." He stopped and winked at me when he said that. I laughed as I was dressed in all white. "I am in love with your laugh. I am in love with your eyes. And I'm in love with you. Just you. It's you. And it's always been you. Always will be you." I returned from that flashback and realized I was still in Jack's arms.

"Baby?" He said as he cupped my face and wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said struggling through my tears. He brought me back into his arms.

"Because I was scared." That's what I loved about Jack. He is so honest. Well, at times obviously. When asked. "I was scared of you leaving me. I was intoxicated. I was drunk. Stupid. And I don't deserve you."

I leaned in and said "We deserve each other, remember?" He smiled.

"Yeah, baby. I remember." He pulled me close and looked at my lips and up back at my eyes. I loved when he did that. Just.. Him. I love him. He picked me up and kissed me gently. He slid his hand up my shirt.

"Eh!" I said to Jack. "Let's take this home." I said with a smirk. Gosh, I love this idiot.