Chapter 4

Note: Hello! Here's a bit of a long update. I enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you enjoy reading it as well!

You might've noticed that I re-published the first 3 chapters and I did because I added photos to each one. I just wanted to give you a bit of visuals of the places I've tried to describe in each chapter. (Disclaimer: Pics are from google!)

Also, I was re-reading the first couple of chapters to get my groove back in writing and I noticed a lot of errors haha! I am aware and I really am sorry if it interrupts with your reading. :D 

Thank you for still following RJ and Maine's story and I hope to see you all again in the next one! 

=====<>=====

"I hate youuu!"

"Bakit??" RJ laughed as he took another picture of Maine.

"Sige, isa pa, take another picture! Itutulak kita dyan," Maine replied with a whine.

"Kaya mo?" RJ teased. "You're so brutal." 

"I hate you talaga!"

RJ laughed, "Ay, ang pabebe ng 'talaga' nya oh."

Maine just shot him a look and whined some more.

It was their second day in British Columbia when they decided to drive up North of Vancouver to see more of the Rockies. They're currently riding in one of the chairlifts, an open version of a gondola, where the only thing supporting them is their seat and the metal bar that sits across their middle to keep them from falling forward. The fact that they were going over 6000 feet up the mountain didn't scare Maine; it was the thought that they could easily fall off the cable lift with it being so open. 

Being the annoying guy that he is, RJ teased her non-stop which scared her even more. 

"RJ, stop taking pictures of me," Maine whined when he kept taking pictures of her with fear spread across her face. 

"Ang cute mo kasi," RJ replied, still laughing. "Relax ka lang, the more you whine, the more tensed your body will be. Baka mag tip over toh at mahulog tayo." 

"RJ, you're not helping!" 

He laughed once more until he calmed himself down when he saw legit fear in her eyes. 

"Ano ka ba, YOLO ka ng YOLO tapos takot ka pala sa heights." 

"I'm not scared of heights. I'm scared of falling to my death from this thing! Meron naman kasing ibang gondola eh, why this??" 

"Coz it's more fun! Come on, just relax and enjoy the ride. Just a few more minutes left." 

"Juskolord, why did I agree to this," Maine said to herself. 

"Kasi crush mo ako at gusto mo ako makasama," RJ leaned close to her, pushing her to the side gently. 

"RJ!!" Maine grabbed his arm and held on for dear life when she felt the chairlift wobble a little. 

RJ laughed again, earning him a smack on the arm. 

"Kapal mo," he heard her say, still clinging tightly on him. 

"Gimme," RJ reached for her hand clasped on his bicep and unfolded her fingers. "Alam ko gustong gusto mo yang biceps ko but let me hold your hand." 

"Do you really have to be so obnoxious when you try to comfort me?" 

He laughed at her response and brought her hand down to his lap, with both of his hands holding it. "Ano ka ba, do you really think papabayaan kita mahulog?"