Chapter 12

Note: Hi everyone, here's a quick note with a link to the video I made for this story. It was supposed to be a teaser-type of video but I ended up making it more like an MV haha. I could just see Maine and RJ doing the things in the video as part of the story so I wanted to share those visuals with you. It was a quick edit with lots of errors but here's a link to my twitter post: https://twitter.com/LampPost150/status/914308629737730048

If you can't open the link from here, I'm LampPost150 on twitter ^-^ 

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoy watching it and visualizing their story! 

=====<>=====

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you."

Maine looked at RJ who was just grinning at her and waiting for her response.

"Pst. I said, I love you," he said again.

Maine laughed and pinched his nose. "I love you too. Kanina ka pa ha."

"Pa-kiss nga, love," RJ said as he leaned closer.

"RJ, stop movingggg," Maine whined as she worked on making a sketch of him.

"Kiss muna," he said while pouting.

Maine laughed and put the sketchpad down before leaning forward to give him a peck on the lips, making RJ all giddy. "Now, stay still," she said, still laughing. "Parang batang nakakuha ng candy, jusko. Boyfriend ba meron ako o little brother?"

"Batang pogi na bagay na bagay sa magandang tulad mo," RJ said with a pogi sign.

"Wag kang malikoooot."

He laughed as he tried to stay still while sitting at the foot of her bed. It was the night before her surgery and RJ stayed by her side at home.

"Love," he called her with their term of endearment.

"Hm?" Maine hummed while concentrating on her drawing.

"I love you."

Maine looked up at him and smiled. He's been saying that over and over but she would never get tired of hearing it from him.

"I love you too, love," she replied with a genuine smile.

"Sarap naman ng ngiting yan," he said about her smile.

"Sarap? Ano lasa?"

"Oo, masarap. Pwede kong kainin for 3 meals a day, unlimited meriendas a day."

"Bolero."

Maine kept her mind busy as to not focus too much on the surgery and its possible outcomes. Given those possibilities, Maine wanted to make a sketch of RJ before losing the ability to do so.

With that, she can at least say that she made a portrait of her boyfriend herself. Just thinking about that made her happy and hopeful that she will have many more chances to make him the subject of her eye for her work, the very same person that is the subject of her heart.

"You know what I want right now, love?" Maine asked without looking up from her pad, finishing off her first sketch of RJ.

"What is it? You want me to take my shirt off so you can accurately sketch my maskels?" RJ said in a low, sexy, tone of voice with a seductive smile.