Prologue

"I want to try again."

A/n: My first Exo Memeber x Male reader. I'm actually really happy right now lmao. Enjoy loves 💕💕💕

Sehun's P.O.V

"Oh Sehun." A voice called out to me. "Y-Yes?" The voice was gentle and calm. All I could see around me was a white color. "Do you want a restart? Do you want to see him again?" I felt tears stain my cheeks I would do anything so see my lover again. "Yes, I do want to see him. I want to be alive again.." I spoke to this unknown voice. "Okay well listen up. This is your last chance to see him again. If you fail this time I cannot help you." The voice let out a sigh. "You are no longer in your land Crystalline. You are now living on earth. The Survival game will not happen there. You will have a second chance to meet your beloved (Y/n). Do you choose to accept?" I nodded slowly. "Yes I accept." The voice seemed happier and started speaking. "Alright well when you wake up. Your life will be completely different. You are now known as Oh Sehun, A college boy who is studying to be come a marine biologist. But on your last trip to see marine life an orca whale attacked you and left you with alot of wounds." I nodded. "Alright then let's do this."

"Close your eyes." I felt the room start to shake. Once my eyes were closed I jumped up from out of the bed I was in. I looked around. 'The voice did sat I was going to be here.' I thought but then a sudden pain rushed through my bod making me fall back onto the bed. I could feel my wounds starting to hurt. 'If It means I get to see (Y/n) again. Then I Will do it.' I fought through the pain and looked up.

Images of (Y/n) flashed through my head. "Hopefully I see him soon." I muttered the pain was bad and I tapped the button on the wall that said nurse. 'Hmm..' I thought and pushed it not caring about the risk being taken. On my planet...I lost (Y/n)... I lost him to those handsy fuckers. I should've killed the damn bastards... I would have my beloved (Y/n) in my arms. I need him.

He is my life

My oxygen

I need (Y/n)

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this prologue! I am really excited to be starting this book so be on the look out! See you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕❤💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕💕❤