09

Chapter 09- Consistently Seeing you

3rd Person P.O.V

Ever since that night (Y/n) and Sehun had been texting each other non stop. These little texts back and fourth helped the male in his healing process. Chen came over Every day to come and see him. He even told Sehun more about his new girlfriend Raven.

He went on about how much of a different person she was and how much she's changed. Raven and Chen have had an on and off relationship for the longest amount of time. It is usually because she is the one cheating. Chen was never the type to cheat so it stung each time she did it.

Raven walked with Chen to visit Sehun in the hospital. At the moment Sehun and (Y/n) were talking about his recovery and how far his come from not being able to move or speak weeks ago.

Vernon was watching over Taehyhung today since he didn't have work. And lately he has been stepping up his game ever since. He was changing and (Y/n) was starting to see how much happier Taehyung has been with his dad now in his life.

***

It was around 10:00 am when Chen and Raven arrived. She noticed (Y/n) and gave a smile. He smiled back and walked back to the nursing station down the hall and left Sehun so that he could be with his guests.

Raven walked to Sehun. "Hello Sehun, good to see you again." She smiled and he smiled at her but it was faker than the color hair she currently had. They had a small conversation and just caught up. "So Sehun, have you been dating?" She chuckled knowing his current state.

He looked at her. "I have been talking to someone but it isn't serious yet." She nodded. "Well I have a lot of girls you can date just in case that one fails." She laughed and he gritted his teeth. "No thanks Raven." She backed away. "Sheesh I was just giving a suggestion." She laughed and walked out with Chen.

As they left Chen waved at (Y/n) and Raven just glared. 'What a bitch' he thought and walked into Sehun's room. "How was your visit?" He asked and looked at Sehun and started to check on how his injuries were doing.

"Well as you probably already know, she is a bitch." (Y/n) nodded. "When I left earlier she smiled at me but then when I came back she was glaring at me like I hurt her or something." Sehun sighed. "I'm sorry you had to deal with her shit."

(Y/n) smiled. "Its cool. Now get in that wheelchair. I'm taking you to your physical therapy class." Sehun groaned and sat in. He let (Y/n) strap him in and they left his room and (Y/n) pushed him to the Physical therapy room.

"So when can I take you out to dinner?" Sehun asked and it made (Y/n) blush a little. "Hmm ill have to let you know when you can. But for now focus on getting better." He giggled and dropped him off then headed back to his station upstairs.

***

Sehun was sitting in a hot tub that had warm water which was good for the healing process. He sat on his phone and just texted Chen while he was there. Raven and Chen had gotten into alot of arguments while being at home. Sehun didn't feel like playing guidance counselor so he just turned his phone off and relaxed in the water until it was time for him to get out.

Once he was done with that. The doctor made him go on the stationary bicycle and made him practice moving his legs. He was in pain but worked through the pain. He knew that all of this was to benefit him in the end. His goal was to be with (Y/n) and he would do whatever he could to get him in his arms again.

He was given a second chance at life and wasn't gonna take it for granted. He continued to work and work until he felt better. The doctor walked in and smiled. "Good job Sehun. Your done for the day. Ill send nurse (Y/n) to come and pick you up." Sehun nodded and sat by the pool.

***

It was a long wait but (Y/n) showed up with a wheelchair. "Took you long enough." He laughed at the male and they went upstairs and back to Sehun's room.

Once they arrived, he helped Sehun to his bed and looked down at the male. "I see that you are better now." (Y/n) chuckled. "You only have a week left in this hospital and then you can leave." He smiled at Sehun and he nodded.

"I never liked hospitals, I'm just glad that ill be able to leave." He smiled and turned on the TV. "Well you enjoy your night. I have to head home." He giggled and hugged the male before leaving the room and heading to sign out of work. Once he signed out he went to his car and drove home.

Destiny was at his house waiting for him to get back since Vernon had to leave early. "Aunt Destiny?" She turned to him. "When will my mom be home?" He asked and she smiled. "Soon Tae Tae soon." She smiled at him and They continued to watch the movie on the couch.

(Y/n) was driving home when Sehun texted him about a date. He just chuckled and finally agreed to it and then continued to drive. He finally made it home after driving for what felt like hours. "I'm finally home." He smiled and walked through the door. Taehyung ran to him and hugged him tightly. "I love you mom." (Y/n) smiled.  "I love you too Tae Tae." He chuckled and looked at Destiny. They hugged and he looked at her. "Did he eat?" She nodded. "Its surprising that he did. But I guess he liked Vernon food." They both chuckled.

"I'm gonna head home. Text me tomorrow." Destiny hugged her brother and then left. (Y/n) closed the door and sighed. He soon got himself and Taehyung ready for bed. Once Taehyung was in his room (Y/n) headed up to his and relaxed in his bed before texting Sehun good night.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me me know what you thought about this chapter! Do you think that Sehun will finally take (Y/n) out on a date? Do you think that Raven us up to no good? Make sure to comment your thoughts and ill see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💀❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💀