13

Chapter 13- The date to bring love back

3rd Person P.O.V

After Sehun had whisked away with (Y/n) in his arms, Taehyung was playing video games until 3 am without showering. (Y/n) walked into his room. "Get in that shower and in that bed. Fortnite isn't that serious!" He looked at Taehyung and the boy ran to his dresser and got out sleep wear and bolted into the shower.

(Y/n) chuckled and walked to his own room where Sehun was sleeping. It made him smile seeing how much Sehun cared about him. He always wondered how someone could be loving like that. It amazed him by seeing the amount of love Sehun had for him.

Meanwhile Vernon was at his home. He didn't regret what he did. He just wished he would've done more to really make (Y/n) learn his lesson. As he was sitting in thought his girlfriend came out of the shower.

"Ah Raven, I see that you are done." He smiled at her and kissed her lips then looked at her. "Good luck at work today babe." He smiled at her and she nodded. "Thank you." She smirked and got dressed in front of him then walked out of the house with her purse, phone and keys.

She got into her car and drove to Chen's house. She was playing with both men and loved it. She was always a player and didn't have any remorse or regret. The only downfall to being with Vernon was that he had a son. And She knew that Taehyung didn't like her since he believed that she was his mothers replacement.

(Y/n) knew about the girlfriend and Taehyung only met her one time. And that only haopened because Vernon had to pick him up from school. All hell would break loose if anyone found out that she was playing with the hearts of both men.

Her goal was to take Vernon away from his son. And once that happened she would drop Chen fast as hell. Once she arrived at chen's house she parked her car and unlocked the door to the house then walked inside.

***

The next day was soon here and (Y/n) woke up feeling happy since today he would be able to finally go on a date with Sehun. They have been talking about this date since Sehun revealed that he liked the male.

He noticed that Sehun was downstairs and not in bed. He took this chance to take a shower and change into some sweat pants and a sweater. He walked down the steps and looked at Sehun. "Let me see your legs." He said and Sehun laid on the couch so he could look at them. He cleaned them off snd put new bandages on them. "In about 2 weeks you will be able to remove the stitches." He told Sehun and he nodded.

(Y/n) had started to make breakfast for everyone. He made Pancakes, eggs,  and bacon. Once he was done making the food. Everyone took a plate and then sat down.

They all sat down together to eat and talked about everything. "Me and Sehun are going on a date tonight. Aunt Destiny is going to watch you so don't give her any problems." Taehyung nodded. "Ill be good. You can trust me." He smiled and they chuckled as they finished eating.

They continued on that day just playing games and talking about everything they wanted to talk about. It was clear that Vernon wasn't going to see (Y/n) alone after what happened yesterday.

***

It was soon night time and was time for the date. (Y/n) was busy getting ready in his room. Destiny was helping with his outfit. He had decided to go casual since Sehun said to not dress fancy. It was getting warmer outside now so he decided to dress a little bit more casual.