17

Chapter 17- All or nothing

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/n) being gone hurt everyone. But it has been effecting Taehyung A lot worse. (Y/n) was the one person , besides destiny, that actually loves and cares for him. He was the one person who was willing to care for him after his birth mother abandoned him after birth.

Loosing him would mess with Taehyung bad. Even now, he refused to eat at times. He didn't even touch his video games. He didn't want to even speak to his friends. But even if he tried to ignore them. They always found a way to get him to talk.

His grandfather was driving him to school since Destiny and Sehun were trying to find his mom. He walked to school and greeted his friends then went about his day. His teachers tried to ask what was wrong but he wouldn't talk. He just did his assigned work and stayed silent.

In Gym, he had to be team captain for basket ball and he didn't talk to his team. He just stayed quiet the entire time. It could've made them loose the game but he could careless. He just wanted (Y/n) back.

***

That same morning Sehun and Destiny set out to their next destination that the man from yesterday told them about. They got on the road and started to drive to Harrison Ave. They were searching for the factory. Soon they came across the factory and parked the car In front of it.

They started to search the area and found some old papers that they had left that could lead them to their current location. They analyzed the papers. And heard some people talking. It sounded like teenagers and Destiny went to see and she ended up seeing two girls. "Hello? Do you mind helping me and my friend with something?" The girls nodded and followed her. "Do you know anything about Black Sigma?" She asked and they nodded. "Yeah they had her brother held captive because he didn't finish a job they asked him to do." Sehun looked at them.

"Do you mind sharing your story with us?" She shook her jead. "I Don't mind. Ill tell you." She sat down in a chair next to them. "It all started 2 years ago when my brother never came home. We wondered where he was and kept calling and tried to get the police to help but they couldn't do much to help. One day my mother got a ransom note in the mail and it asked for money. She couldn't afford to pay the amount and tried to negotiate. They held my brother there longer and tortured him till I couldn't tell who he was anymore." She sighed. "We eventually came up with the money and they gave him back to us."

"Any idea on where they went?" Destiny asked. "Well they spoke about a train station but didnt say where and there are a lot of them across town." The girl looked at The two of them. "Why are you searching for Black sigma?"

Sehun looked at her. "Well, a person we love dearly has been taken and we don't know why." The girl nodded. "Maybe they wanted something you had." Sehun thought for a moment and Destiny caught onto it. "That's why she kidnapped (Y/n)." They said in unison. "Thanks for the help girls!" Sehun shouted from the car. "Good luck finding your loved one!" With the new information they had, they finally had a lead on why this whole thing took place.

***

(Y/n) woke up the next morning and he was alone again. He thought that the people may have left but once he heard Vernon talking he knew it was far from over. "Hey bitch! Were leaving, don't try escaping- oh wait you can't! When we come back you are in for a treat." With that he heard them leave and sighed.

He was tired of crying and being upset. He just wanted to get out of the place he was in. He wanted his life to return to normal. (Y/n) missed his family and he knows that they missed him too. He hoped that he would be able to see them soon and that He would be saved. This moment took him back to a time where he felt like a prisoner.

Flash back starts

It was late at night and he was home with Taehyung when Vernon came home drunk. He could hear him breaking things. He took Taehyung and ran into his bedroom to hide. He didn't want Vernon to hurt them so he chose to hide.

Vernon kicked down the door and walked in. He found (Y/n) and removed Taehyung from the room and threw (Y/n) into their private bathroom. He locked the door and wouldn't let (Y/n) leave.

He kept punching and kicking the male until he was bleeding badly. This had been the 5th time this month that he was arrested. Somehow he was able to beat some of the charges placed upon him.

No one ever knew how but it always happened. (Y/n) was carried out by the ambulance and brought to the hospital once again. His insurance went through the roof because of Vernon. People just felt bad for him and all he went through. They would pray for him and his son.

For a moment they saw the light and now they have came across a long and dark tunnel that no one saw cominy

Flash back Ends

***

Sehun and Destiny made it back to the house and sighed. "So she did this because Vernon wants to have Taehyung to himself." Sehun stated. "Which is something that will never happen." Destiny added and they two of them were thinking about ways to handle this.

But before anything was done, they went back to check on Taehyung. They wanted to see how he was handling everything and from the looks of it. It was very bad. "Taehyung you have to eat.." Destiny looked at him. "We will bring your mom back but you need to eat and be healthy. Its what he would want for you." Sehun said and patted his back. "Fine ill eat. But i want my mom here!" He looked at them and they nodded knowing that they were close to bringing the male home.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought about the chapter! Do you think that they will save him in time? Make sure to comment your thoughts and ill see you in the next one! Bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤