10

Chapter 10- Free at last

3rd Person P.O.V

A week had gone by and it as time for Sehun to be released from the hospital. (Y/n) agreed to be the nurse that would do daily checkups on him and would help him gain full health. Sehun signed the release forms and was now a free man. Since his house was sold he had to stay with (Y/n) until he could get a new house.

He pushed the male in the wheelchair and took him to his car. "Just cause you're out of the hospital doesn't mean you can just run around and join the Olympics." Sehun chuckled at his statement. "Whatever. You know I'm going to have to when we go on that date."

The male chuckled and helped Sehun into his car. He walked back into work. "I'm taking Sehun to my home." He told his boss and the woman nodded. "Alright love, try not to get your back broken." She winked and cause (Y/n)'s face to get heated. He walked back out to his car and got in the drivers seat.

He locked the doors and started to drive home. He looked over at Sehun and saw that he was on his phone looking at Instagram. He sighed and continued to drive home. Taehyung wasn't home cause he had school and (Y/n) had started his vacation from work today so he would have time to help Sehun with anything he needed.

He arrived home and pulled into the driveway. He got out of the car and grabbed Sehun's wheelchair and took it out. He helped Sehun sit in it and pushed him to the door of the house and pushed him inside. "Make yourseld at home Sehun." He smiled and went to go shut the car off snd lock it.

Sehun wheeled himself over to the kitchen to get an apple. He cleaned it off and took a bite out of it. (Y/n) came back and closed the door. "So where is your room? Won't I be staying there?" He smirked and (Y/n) rolled his eyes. "Nice try Prince charming." He chuckled. "Since you shouldn't do too much walking, You'll be staying in the guest room to the left. He pushed him to his room. "Its the third largest in the house." Sehun nodded. "Where are the other two?"

(Y/n) chuckled. "Upstairs, one is my room and the other is my son's room." Sehung nodded and looked at him. "Well since your son isn't home, how about we make good use of your bed?" (Y/n) laughed. "You are incredible with these smooth comments." He looked at him. "Don't be a pervert. It would be a shame to see a hot guy like you in jail." He laughed and walked to the couch. "If you need me I'll be here."

Sehun nodded and rolled himself into his new room. He noticed that he belongings were already in there and all he had to do was put them in drawers and set everything up.

***

It took I'm a few hours to set up his room since he was very precise in how he wanted things done. (Y/n) knocked on the door. "Hey Sehun I have to go pick up my son from school." Sehun opened the door. "Oh alright." He said then closed it.

Sehun decided to use this as an opportunity to sleep. Once (Y/n) turned off the TV and locked up the house he headed to his car and drove to his son's school.

Since Vernon was away on an important buisness trip, he couldn't see Taehyung for a while but promised he would as soon as he could. Destiny was at work so she couldn't and plus (Y/n) wanted to spend time with Taehyung since they get so little amount of time since (Y/n) has been working.

He finally made it to Taehyungs school and parked his car in the pick up area. Taehyung spotted his mothers car and (Y/n) opened it. "Hey mom! I had a good day at school today." He turned to Taehyung. "Tell me all about it love."

Taehyung started to talk about his amazing day at school. "Usually its a silent car ride when dad picks me up. He tries to make conversation but its awkward. And most times he's on tbe phone with a business person or something." (Y/n) nodded and looked at Taehyung. "Well I do have to tell you something Tae." He turned to (Y/n). "What is it mom?"

(Y/n) smiled. "Mommy is having a friend over for a while. He is in a wheelchair and I  have to help him recover so please try to be nice to him." He chuckled and Taehyung nodded. "I know mom. I'll be nice to him and try talking to him."

"That's my boy." He smiled and they continued their drive home which was filled with music and small conversations. He pulled his car into the driveway and parked. The two got out of the car and headed into the house.

Sehun was in his room on his phone when he heard (Y/n) and his son talking. He walked out of his room and started limping. "Sehun! Why aren't you in your wheel chair and wow your a lot taller than me." Taehyung looked at them. "Yeah my mom is short. Almost like a munchkin."

Sehun laughed and gave him a high five. "I love this kid. Where can I get one?" Taehyung chuckled. "Well you and my mom need to work that out. I'll just be in my room." He ran up the stairs and slammed the door closed. "He's a good kid. I don't understand why Vernon wouldn't want to be in his life." Sehun stated and (Y/n) sighed.

"Sehun I don't know either but he is a fucked up individual." Sehun nodded and (Y/n) walked to the kitchen to get started on dinner. Sehun offered help but (Y/n) denied and continued cooking.

***

Dinner was ready and (Y/n) was making plates. Sehun and Taehyung were playing with Jenga pieces when the food was on the table. They both sat down to eat and (Y/n) got a head start on dishes and waited to eat. "(Y/n) come sit with us-" the male shook his head. "N-No its okay you two eat. Its better that I get the dishes done now."

Flashbacks of his relationship with Vernon overwhelmed him and he started to act a little crazy. "No you should sit with us-" Sehun said again and Taehyung shook his head. He went to Sehun's ear. "Dad never let mom eat dinner with us. He said that there was no place for my mom here." He whispered. It angered Sehun but they continued to eat dinner. Taehyung ran to his room to start his shower and Sehun took the chance to talk to him.

"I'm sorry that I asked-" He stopped Sehun from talking. "No its my fault. I let my horrid memories cloud my judgement." Sehun back hugged him. "Its okay...Vernon isn't here to harm you. I wanna make it right.." (Y/n) pulled away from him and ran up the stairs as tears fell from his eyes.

Sehun sighed and walked to his room. It angered him how his one true love was hurt. He hated that Vernon fucked up his mind. He just wanted (Y/n) to know what love was. H was determined to show him.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know your thoughts! Do you think that (Y/n) will let Sehun heal his heart? Do you think that Vernon will truly be a good father? Make sure to comment your thoughts and vote! And ill see you all in the next chapter bye lovesss💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤