15

Chapter 15- The claws strike back

3rd Person P.O.V

Raven was able to use her money to bail Vernon out of prison but he had house arrest for about 2 weeks. She needed him so that her boyfriend could be happy. Chen broke up with her after Sehun told him about what happened.

Raven looked at Vernon. "Ive got an idea. And it involves torture and kidnapping." He smirked and she told him the plan to get back at (Y/n). She knew that her plan was going to work. If she was able to get married to Vernon, she was going to do all that was necessary to get what she wanted. Raven decided that she would complete her plan tonight.

***

(Y/n) was driving Taehyung to school when it all started. He noticed that his car was being followed but he ignored it and dropped off Taehyung at school. He pulled away from the school after seeing Taehyung meet up with his friends. He arrived home and Sehun was at home sleeping on the couch.

He walked in and smiled. He decided to make brownies. He got out the brownie mix and used two boxes for two trays. He started to make the brownies and felt two arms snake around his waist and kisses were pressed against his neck. "Hey baby." He smiled. "What are you making." He asked and saw the chocolate being Mixed. "Oh just making some brownies." He smiled and turned around. He put some of the brownie mix on Sehun's lips and then continued to make them. Sehun licked his lips and chuckled.

"I can make other uses for that." He whispered into the boys ear and squeezed his asscheek. "Mine." He smirked and walked back to the couch.

(Y/n) put non-stick spray into the two pans and lined the pans with Cookie dough. He then took oreos and put them on top of the Oreos. After that step was done he poured the brownie mix into both trays and placed the trays in the oven which was set to 350°F. He walked over to the sink and started to wash the dishes.

He finished doing that and sat on the couch next to Sehun. He opened Snapchat and took a picture of Sehun when he wasn't looking. Soon Sehun caught him and tackled him on the couch and pinned his hands above his head. "Got you." He smirked and kissed the boys lips passionately. After a while they separated and just cuddled on the couch.

***

He decided to not tell Sehun about what happened in the morning. The brownies had finished baking and were cooling down. It was time for (Y/n) to pick up Taehyung so he got in his car and left.

He arrived at Taehyungs school and waited for him to get out. He saw the same car from earlier but didn't question it. He assumed that they had a kid to pick up and went on about his day. Taehyung came out and got in the car. "Hey mom!" He smiled. "Had a good day I assume?" He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah it was the best. They finally put signups for the school play and me and my friends all signed up."

(Y/n) smiled. "That's amazing Sweetie." He continued to drive them home. "Guess what I made today?" He smiled brightly. "Hmm no...is is Brownies!" He cheered. "Yes I made those. And I made them the way you like them. And the way I'm used to eating them."  Taehyung had the biggest smile. "My day just got even better!" He went on his phone and took pictures of himself of Snapchat.

They finally made it home and Taehyung ran to towards the two trays of brownies. "YAY!" He smiled and looked at them. (Y/n) already had them cut into squares. Taehyung took two and ran to his room with his school bag. Sehun smiled at the two and walked over to (Y/n). "You never told me how you ended up adopting him." (Y/n) nodded. "Oh yeah. It was the best day of my life. And I say my life strongly since Vernon waited for me in the car while I went to get a kid." Sehun just shook his head in shame. "That's fucking sad." (Y/n) nodded and started to tell him about that day.

Flash back starts

Your P.O.V

It was a nice day actually. The sun was shining and everything seemed like it would be okay. But boy was I wrong. I had told Vernon that I wanted a kid and he just laughed it off. I ended up making him drive me to the adoption center. We argued about stupid things on the way there.

He told me that he wasn't going to to in there since he didn't really care for a child but only did it cause it made me happy. Which I almost appriciated. So I got out of the car and walked in. The woman there greeted me and took me to a room of kids. "What age group would you like?" I thought for a moment.

"Take me to the 0-5 section." I told her and she nodded. A lot of the kids needed homes and I wished that I could take all of them home but sadly I couldn't. So when I saw Taehyung I knew he was going to be my son. He was the only kid that didn't beg for me. He didn't seem like he wanted me to adopt him just so he could have nice things.

He seemed like he wanted love and I was more than happy to show him love. Plus some of the other kids bullied him in there and as a boy I was bullied so I had a soft spot for him. I told her I wanted Taehyung and then I adopted him.

Flash back Ends

3rd Person P.O.V

He had finished telling sehun the story and it made Him smile. "Well hopefully if all goes well in our relationship. We can adopt some kids together." He chuckled and nodded. "Plus Taehyung has been asking me for a little brother or a little sister for the longest amount of time. Babies cost money and he was one expensive child." He chuckled.

"Do you see all the things he has in his room. I bought them. The only thing in that room I didn't buy was his bunk bed. His father bought that." Sehun nodded. "You basically did everything while Vernon sat back and did nothing." (Y/n) nodded. "Pretty much."

***

Soon everyone was in their rooms sleeping. Sehun had his arms around (Y/n) tightly. (Y/n) wasn't sleeping but couldn't sleep because of a noise he heard. He got up from the bed and walked down stairs.

Raven was in the house and she smirked when she saw (Y/n). Her men grabbed him and he started screaming. Sehun and Taehyung jumped out of bed and slammed the doors open. They dragged (Y/n) out or the house and shut the door. Sehun and Taehyung ran out and chased after the car until it was out of reach. "M-Mom..." Taehyung felt like crying but knew not to. "Don't worry Tae. I'm getting him back." He walked into the house. "Call your aunt. Me and her got some peoole to kill." He nodded and dialed Destiny. Sehun sat on the couch and closed his eyes. 'Not loosing you again baby.'

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought about this chapter! What else do you think Raven has planned? Do you think that they can get (Y/n) back? Make sure to comment your thoughts and vote! And ill see you in the next one, bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤