06

Chapter 6- Baby it's cold outside.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Sir you can't move on that leg! It's not completely healed yet!" The Nurse lifted Sehun onto the bed and placed him down. "Mr. Oh, please don't try to walk around. The stitching in your legs are going to come out." Sehun sighed and nodded. It was now The middle of November and the Snow had went away. And soon the holidays would arrive. His favorite times of the year.

He just hoped that he would be out of the hospital in time to be able to enjoy it. At the rate he is at the nurses say that he is lucky if he gets out before Valentine's day.

The reason why he isn't being cared for by (Y/n) is because the male was on vacation and wouldn't be back til tomorrow.

The nurses came into the room. "Mr. Oh? You have a visitor. Mr. Kim is here to see you." She smiled and walked out, letting Jongdae into the room.

"You look beautiful, I've never seen you with so much blood in your life." He laughed and Sehun grunted. 'If only he knew the real reason why I had to go through this fucking pain.' Sehun thought and sighed. "I just want to get out of this fucking shithole before the holidays. I would hate to spend it here." Jongdae nodded. "Well your Landlord is pretty pissed that you haven't paid rent, even if you are stuck here." Sehun rolled his eyes. "So where is my stuff going?" He spoke as if he knew that he had his things from his old planet.

"Well I'm keeping your things at my house until you are out of here and living in a stable environment." Jongdae smiled and Sehun did as well.

"Thank you for not making me live in the street." Jongdae nodded. "What are friends for." Sehun looked at the clock. "Hey have you spoken to (Y/n) about me yet?"

Jongdae shook his head. "Nope I haven't told him yet. Besides he had been dealing with his son and making sure they have food on the table." Jongdae paused. "I'm sorry but I don't think it's the right time to push him to date."

Sehun sighed. "I guess you are right. But! Please tell him when you can. I really want to be the one to make him happy." Jongdae nodded with a smile. "I understand bro. And trust me when I tell him, there is no way that he won't be all over you." Jongdae smiled and the Two males talked more till Jongdae had to go and get his dogs.

***

(Y/n) was currently at home making food for Tae since the poor boy was sick.  It hasn't been easy raising a kid alone. Especially when the father left to go and marry someone else who could give him what he wanted.

It's been a full year since Taehyung had saw his father Vernon. And it took a toll on him. Seeing his two parents argue and split up hurt alot. Yes (Y/n) wanted to have his family back together but he did what was right for him and Taehyung.  The things that Taehyung had seen weren't pretty.

Flash back starts

Moans could be heard from the guest bedroom once (Y/n) had arrived home from a long night of work. At first he just thought that Vernon was playing with himself. So he left it alone. Taehyung  was on the couch crying. "Mama." He looked up and saw (Y/n). "What happened-"

Before Taehyung could get out an answer The door swong open and there stood Vernon and the man he was cheating on him with. (Y/n) just glared at him, and held everything inside. He grabbed Taehyung and went upstairs. He took a suitcase and Packed most of his clothes and Taehyung's clothes. Vernon came into the room with boxers on. "Babe I'm sorry- I was drunk-" (Y/n) carried Taehyung who had a bag of his toys and (Y/n) pulled the suit case behind him.

"Save it. Go and continue to sleep with that poor excuse of a replacement." Was the last thing he said to Vernon and he left.

Weeks had went by and Vernon tried to apologize. While (Y/n) searched for a new place to live, they stayed at his parents house.

Soon Vernon had accepted that he couldn't fix the damage done. That damage caused night where (Y/n) didn't sleep and just cried. Days where he stayed in bed all day and hugged his knees.

Vernon only asked him to see Taehyung and came to pick him up and that happened for a while until it stopped and Vernon left his son's life completely.

Ever since then (Y/n) couldn't go back and date. Not wanting to feel that same pain again.

Flash back Ends.

(Y/n) finished making the soup and poured it into a bowl for Taehung to eat. "Here you go baby. I know I have to go to work tomorrow. But aunt Destiny is going to baby sit you while you are sick." Taehyung nodded. "I wish dad would baby sit me." (Y/n) tensed up. "Y-you know your father.." Taehyung nodded. "I know mom, you don't need to tell me. I know I have a loving Mom who wouldn't want to see me hurt and only wants the best for me." (Y/n) smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you baby now eat up."

He got a text from Jongdae and sighed. Giving him a reply. "I'll be at work tomorrow." Jongdae just sent the things up emoji and (Y/n) shook it off.

***

It was now night time and (Y/n) was getting Taehyung ready for bed. Once he was tucked in. (Y/n) left his room and shut the light off. He got in the shower and took about 30 minutes before finishing his shower.

He got dressed in boxers and a shirt and laid in his bed. "Aish." He sighed and set his alarm knowing he had work the next day. 'I know I'll be able to put my family back together-' he thought and then his eyes shut and all he saw was a static like image before falling asleep.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know it's late, I've just been dealing with alot of personal things and I hope you guys understand why I haven't been updating. College is stressing me out and I am able to write when I can. But yes while you wait for this book to be updated you can read my other ones(shameless plug) Be sure to vote and comment! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕