02

Chapter 02- It's you..yes you

Sehun's P.O.V

I felt my self slowly slip out of consciousness once (Y/n) used the medicine to make me sleep. I heard the voice appear again and this time she had something different to say. "Well, first day is always the worst huh? Well if you try you might be able to get him back. Just play the role you are supposed to play and act normal. I know that he is (Y/n) but you must remember that he doesn't know you." She stopped talking and I just nodded. "Well alrighty then. I'll let you enjoy your rest." She said and her voice faded away causing everything to go black and for my dream to start.

I woke up hours later, I stared at the ceiling. I then turned to my wounds observing them. "Damn.." I sighed to myself and a doctor came in. "Good morning Mr.Oh, I'm here to see how you are feeling." He looked at my legs which  were now in an extreme amount of pain. "The pain is still there but getting better." I smiled and he plugged up a little machine. "Okay this is going to send electric pulses to your legs to heal it internally."

***

The series of tests soon passed and I was fine. The doctor told me that I would have to practice walking. I was pretty pissed that I had to go through this pain just to get (Y/n) but it was worth it. After an hour I looked at the door hoping that (Y/n) would soon return.  I looked at the TV that was provided and flipped through the channels. It was basic cable but I had to keep myself busy. Who knew when I was bound to see him next.

It had turned 8:00pm when I heard a knock on the door. "Mr. Oh?" The voice called out. "Its nurse (Y/n) may I come in?" I gulped and nodded looking at the door. "Yes you may come into the room." He smiled and (Y/n) carried a tray holding his dinner. "Here you go sir. Oh and I am here to inform you that your job sent in a workers pension check. And your lawyer helped win the case." He smiled. I pretended to know what he meant. "That's great." (Y/n) handed me  paperwork and I filled It out quickly.

"Alright well congratulations on winning the case. Also your physical therapy sessions will happen in this room." He looked at the window and my eyes followed his movements. "Eat up, you haven't eaten anything since you came here. And don't worry I cooked it, the hospital food is horrid." He laughed and I did as well.

I looked at him smiling brightly. "Thanks for making the food. Oh and I am really sorry for yesterday for grabbing you." I scratched the back of my neck. "I thought you were my former lover, you look just like him." I could tell he felt a little weird but I brushed it off. "Oh well he must've been someone beautiful cause look at me."  He giggled and it was the cutest thing ever.

I looked over at the clock. "Don't you have to leave work." He nodded. "Yes but how-" I chuckled. "I know all of the nurses schedules."

He smiled at me. "Well if that is all then I'll be heading out. But I will be back by tomorrow to come and check on you alright?" I nodded. After a while I drifted off to sleep thinking of the (H/c) haired male.

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/n) had left the hospital after saying by to all of his co-workers. He got into his car and as he drove he thought about what Sehun had told him. 'Weird I look like his past lover. I wonder what happened to him.' He thought and pulled into the driveway of his home seeing his son Taehyung and his sister Destiny on the couch watching a movie.

"EOMMA!" He yelled and ran up to (Y/n) hugging him tightly and kissing his cheeks. "How was work mom?" He chuckled and (Y/n) looked at him then at Destiny. "It was good, and did Aunt Destiny give you candy? You're eyes are shaking." Taehyung nodded. "Well I got an A+ on my Vocabulary quiz!"

"That's great baby!" He smiled and hugged Taehyung again. "Did you do all of your homework?" Taehung nodded. "Its Friday so it wasn't that much mom." (Y/n) nodded and Taehyung ran off to his room to play Xbox. (Y/n) looked at Destiny and smiled. "Aish today was weird." He put his bag on the counter.

Destiny cocked her head to the side. "How was it Weird? Did that weird paitent touch you  again?" (Y/n) shook his head.

"He told me that I looked like his ex or something." (Y/n) shrugged and sighed. "Bro, trust me you'll be fine. The worst that can happen is if he forces anything on you." She smiled and gave him a hug. "I'm going to head home now so I'll see you tomorrow." (Y/n) nodded and watched  her leave the house.

***

It was the middle of the night when Sehun had gotten up to use the bathroom. He grabbed the pee can and peed since he couldn't walk he had to use it. Once he was done he grabbed hand sanitizer and cleaned his hands.  He looked around and saw what seemed to be a phone. His phone to be exact.

He grabbed the device and started looking through it. 'Hmm I've had a boring life. Not many people text me. Just likes on Instagram. And I don't have many friends' He looked at the phone and saw a contact with a black heart emoji. He tapped on it and texted the number.  He read the name of the person. "J-Jongdae?" He said out loud and thought to himself. "It can't be him...he died in the fire..." He  felt tears fall down his face at the thought of seeing his best friend die in front of him.

Sehun didn't get a reply so he put the phone back on its charger and sighed. 'For my sake, I hope things begin to make more sense.' He thought and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Let me know what you think will happen next! See you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕