14

Chapter 14- Two minds think alike

3rd Person P.O.V

Monday finally came and Taehyung was upset he had to go to school. (Y/n) was up making his coffee and Sehun was in the bed asleep. Destiny had left for work and (Y/n) was going to take Taehyung to school.

They got in the car after leaving the house and locking the doors. He started to drive to Taehyung's school and played some music in the car. "Ill be picking you up today okay? If you see your dads car don't go to it." He told Taehyung and he nodded then left to school.

(Y/n) drove home. Once he arrived he saw Sehun sitting on the couch watching a movie. "What are you watching?" He asked and looked at the boy. "I'm watching Avengers End game." He smiled at the male and (Y/n) nodded. "Okay cool."

They sat on the couch together and watched the movie. Sehun ended up falling asleep on the couch and (Y/n) pecked his lips. Sehun didn't have a shirt on so (Y/n) traced his fingers a long the males chest and abs. 'Im one lucky boy.' He thought and laid on Sehun's chest.

Sehun wrapped his arms around the male and pulled him closer to his body. They two rested their and eventually took a long nap during the day.

***

Vernon was on his phone calling Raven and she didn't return his phome calls. She came back to the house. "I'm sorry I didn't answer you love. These people I work with kept me in a meeting all day." Vernon nodded and laid back on the couch.

"Should I go get my son from school today?" He asked her and she shook her head. "No I don't think you should. His mother is off from work let that bitch handle it. Besides you did say that he didn't do any work around the house and expected you to carry the weight of the family." She said and looked at him. "Besides its not like he wants you to go pick him up." She said and was reffering to Taehyung.

Vernon sighed. "I guess you are right but I'm going to do it anyways. He can't ignore his father forever." Raven groaned. "Are you actually serious?" Vernon nodded. "What I need to show my son that I'm not a bad person." Raven looked at him. "And you think that showing up will help? You know what they say. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. But do what you must." She said and walked off to his bedroom.

Vernon got dressed and headed out to his car and drove to his son's school and hoped that he wasn't late when he picked him up.

***

(Y/n) was waiting for Taehyung at pick up and looked in the rearview and saw Vernon pull up his car. Taehyung walked out of school and walked to his moms car.

As he was walking Vernon came and scooped him up. Sehun saw this and he got out of the car with (Y/n). "What do you think you're doing?"(Y/n) said.
Vernon looked at him. "Picking up my son." Taehyung started to kick the air. "Put me down! I don't want to to with you!" Vernon threw Taehyung into the car and locked the doors. (Y/n) had tears running down his face. "Don't take him!" Vernon smirked and walked to the drivers side. "You have your new boyfriend. Plus every son needs a father and a real mother. My girlfriend fits the job perfectly." He laughed and drove off.

(Y/n) fell to his knees and Sehun hugged him. "We will get him back." He sat in the drivers seat this time and (Y/N) went into the passenger side. Sehun drove to Destiny's house and parked the car. He left (Y/n) in the car and told her everything that happened just now. (Y/n) was crying in the car and the two of them came running to the car.

Once Destiny was in the car Sehun drove to Vernons house. They arrived and he knocked on the door. Destiny and (Y/n) were behind him. Raven opened the door and her eyes went wide. "Oh hello Sehun-" he glared at her and they entered the house.

"Where's Taehyung?" (Y/n) asked. "Mommy!!!" She heard him yell and opened a storage closet and took him out. They hugged tightly. "Where is your father?" Before Taehyung could speak (Y/n) felt a gun touch the back of his head. Taehyung ran over to Destiny and she held him tightly.

(Y/n) was shaking. "Raven get the hand cuffs." She ran to get them and Sehun Tripped her. "Call the cops." He looked at raven and she dialed them. He held the Gun to (Y/n)'s head. "This is your last chance (Y/n). I'm going to have my son live with me."

Before he could speak police tackled Vernon and that gave (Y/n) the chance to walk back to Sehun. He held onto him tightly. "Shhh. He can't hurt you any more. I won't let that happen." He looked into his eyes.

Raven got handcuffed but Sehun looked at the police. "She didn't do anything to us." They nodded and let her go. They took Vernon away and soon everyone left the house except for Raven.

She was pissed now that her boyfriend was arrested. She had to get him back. Raven didn't want to end up with Chen so she planned on doing everything she could to get them back for taking away the man she really loved.

***

They made it home and Sehun walked to his room to call Chen and tell him about Raven. She was a cheating slut according to everyone and Chen didn't need that negative energy in his life.

Taehyung went to his room and played his videogames, Destiny went to check on him and (Y/n) went to see his friend named vodka. He poured a shot and took it. He put the vodka away and walked back to the couch.

Sehun was done talking to Chen and came to comfort (Y/n). He hated that all of this was going down and wanted to make sure that Vernon would be in jail for as long as he could be.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought about this chapter. What do you think Raven is planning? Do you think that Sehun will be able to protect everyone? Make sure to Comment your thoughts and vote! And ill see you in the next chapter! Bye lovesss❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤