Wrong Number- III

Another month passed since Rome was chatting with Bright and his first time meeting him face to face. Rome was still worried about whether he should tell Bright about himself or not.

Rome was in the class when his phone vibrated, he took out the phone from his pocket and saw message from Bright.

"What are you doing? I'm bored 😵😵 My friend either are busy with their lovers or teaching the junior"

"P I'm in class, why don't you watch something for fun till my lecture ends?"

"Even you are leaving me alone! No one wants me around them anymore!😣😣😣"

"P stop overreacting!!"

"Sorry! 😊😊😊"

"I will get in trouble if I continue talking to you"

"Oh! You I will call you after couple of hours! Wait for my call na? 😘😘😘"

Rome read the last message in confusion. He reread the message and concluded that Bright might be joking.

And hour later, as Rome's class gets over, he head towards club. Rome was arranging the files requested by Porsche when his phone began ringing.

He looks at the caller id and became pale. Emma, who was next to Rome gave with worried look. Rome let the phone ring and then switch it off.

"Are you ok Rome? Whose call was it? " Emma asked.

"P'Bright.." Rome whispers. Emma sighs and spoke.

"Rome you can't run away from this every time you know that right?"

"I need to go somewhere, please tell P'Porsche that I have arranged the files" Rome picks up his bag and left the clubroom.

Bright was worried when Rome didn't pick up the phone. He again calls Rome, but phone was switched off.

"Omg! What in the world made mighty Bright worried?" Toota asked playfully.

"Shut up! Toota I'm not in mood of your stupid annoying joke!" Bright shouted making his friends worried.

"Bright, Is everything fine?" Arthit asked seeing Bright in anger.

"Hey! I didn't mean to angry you Bright" Toota explains himself.

"I'm sorry, it just Rome's phone is switched off and I'm worried" Bright said feeling guilty for shouting at Toota.

"Maybe her phone's battery is dead. Try calling later" Knot told Bright.

"I guess your right, I'm heading back. See you guys later" Bright told his friends and left.

Bright drove back to his house as he didn't feel hanging out with his friends. As he entered his house, he saw his mom coming towards him.

"Baby, A young boy came to see you but you were not here but he said it's really urgent so I told him to wait for you in your room" His mom told him.

" Young Boy? Possibly he is one of my junior.. I will talk to him Mom" Bright told his mom and went to his room.

Bright entered his room and found Rome sleeping on his bed. He was about to wake him up but his mom stopped him.

"He looks tired Bright, let him sleep.... Do you know him?" Mom asked Bright. Bright adjusted the blanket and nods.

"His name is Rome, I met him when Emma came to take the kitten Mom"