3 Years (PremxWad)

"See you guys later" Prem said as picks up his bag as soon as his class was over.

"Where are  you going in this hurry?" Arthit asked while packing his things.

"Wad and I are going to Art exhibition and I'm getting late for our meeting" Prem told them.

"Don't you think that you are hanging out with that curtain hair junior too much?" Bright asked boring holes in Prem's head.

"Bright! His name is Wad! Stop calling him curtain hair! He doesn't like it" Prem scolded Bright.

"But still, Bright is right you're hanging out with that boy too much" Knot points out.

"Not you too Knot" Prem groans as his friends decided to gang up on him.

"Are you two dating?" Toota asked as a joke.

"What rubbish you are talking" Prem yell and leaves in irritation.

Wad was waiting for Prem at cafeteria as Prem had asked Wad to go to Art exhibition with him later in the evening.

After the wrist tying ceremony, Wad became close to the senior. They realised that they have many things common and also many of their liking are also same.

Prem arrived few minutes later and they left for the exhibition. Prem looked annoyed so Wad decided not to disturb him. Once they reach the exhibition, Prem's mood changed instantly on seeing different art.

While Prem was busy admiring Arts, Wad was studying Prem's expressions. He was amazed by Prem's features, hard from outside and yet soft from inside.

"This piece of art is amazing, don't you think the same Wad?" Prem asked as clicks the picture of the painting which astonished him.

"Yes, P" Wad said not even looking at the painting Prem was pointing at.

Wad was in love with Prem but he wasn't sure if senior felt the same about him, also he was not brave enough to confess to the senior.

"Let's eat something, you must be hungry" Prem took Wad to near by restaurant and treat him dinner. After having the dinner they return to campus.

An year later..

"So are you going to confess to your Wad?" Arthit asked Prem while they were having lunch.

"What the fuck! I don't like Wad in that way!" Prem said while blushing.

"Yaa sure And I'm only dating Rome because I want to prove the world that I'm straight even though I'm dating a boy" Bright said.

"Shut up!" Prem yells.

"Well Prem, if you like Wad then propose him already! It's been 2 years and you guys are still beating around the bushes!" Toota said as glare Prem.

"I can't believe Wad is still waiting for you, if it was me I would have run away with my cutie patotie" Bright said dreamily.

"Oh! You're aren't any better Bright! It took you 6 months to realise that you are in love with Rome!" Knot reminds Bright.

"Only 6 months! Our Prem here is creating a record of 2 years!" Bright spoke back.

"Stop interfering in my life!! I will decided whom to Propose and whom to date! You guys don't need to worry!" Prem told his friends.

"P what's your plan after graduation?" Wad asked Prem while they were having lunch in peace which happened only in rare cases.

"I'm joining the company at Bangkok" Prem replied.

"So you're moving after graduation?" Wad asked trying not to sound upset.