Chaotic Marriage-I

Everything was chaos, because of the marriage taking place in a couple of hours later. Arthit and Kongpop's mothers were busy managing the preparation.

Their dads were helping in decoration. Arthit has now a stable, good earning job. Kongpop has taken over his dad's company and managing it finely.

After 5 years of being in relation they decided to finally settle down, which didn't surprised their friends as they believed that Kongpop and Arthit would be first one to get married.

Kongpop was in his room getting ready for the marriage ceremony. He was excited to see Arthit as he had seen Arthit for whole day. He was busy trying his suit when Em enter room, Kongpop looks towards Em and smiles.

"Let me help you" Em said as he moves towards Kongpop and adjust his suit. Em adjusts Kongpop's crocked tie, Kongpop reached behind Em to grab his jacket on bed which caused him to lose balance. They fall on the bed with Kongpop on the top of Em.

"I'm sorry" Kongpop said and before he could get up, Bright entered Kongpop's room.

"OMG! Kongpop how could you cheat on Arthit just before you two are about to get married! My eyes! I can't believe my innocent eyes have to see such sinful act!!!" Bright shouted. Kongpop and Em's eyes widen and Em pushed Kongpop away from himself.

"P'Bright, you got us wrong!" Em spoke.

"Em! I know you want to break up with May but you should try to seduce someone else! You're own bestfriend? Don't you fear Arthit? You used to tremble even at the name of Arthit when we were in college and now you're lusting after his man!! He will kill you if he comes to know about this!" Bright said as entered room.

"P'Bright! Please listen" Kongpop tried to explain.

"And you Kongpop! I know you might be regretting your discussion about marring Arthit but cheating with Em? At least choose someone better, No offence Em! but you two don't look good together! Kongpop, At least fear for your life, think about your parents! Don't you know Arthit's temper? Oh! My God! What will happen now?" Bright babbles.

"Nothing is going to happen P, come with me" Rome came inside the room and dragged Bright with him

"P'Bright could be really weird!" Em spoke once Rome and Bright left.

"Yes, I was about get divorce before even getting married, all because of him" Kongpop said staring the door of his room.

"Get ready by your own! I don't want anyone to misunderstand anything again!" Em told Kongpop before leaving the room. Kongpop chuckles as he watches Em leave.

With Arthit

"Am I looking good?" Arthit asked checking himself in mirror. Tew and Wad who were busy eating chips looks at Arthit and gave him thumbs up.

"You two stop eating and help me!" Arthit yells turning round to face them.

"You look amazing P'Arthit! Stop looking in the mirror everywhere 10 second"  Tew said.

"I'm nervous!" Arthit said as he sat on the bed and plays with ring Kongpop gave with 3 months ago.

"P! You're getting nervous for nothing! It's Kongpop you're getting married to, even if you go out wearing rag. Kongpop will still think that you look most beautiful person in the world" Wad told Arthit.

"Arthit, are you ready? The ceremony will take in an hour" Arthit's mom said as she came inside the room.

"I'm ready mom" Arthit replied becoming nervous all of a sudden.