Time Changes Things (PremxWad)

Warning: It's not going to be fluff and sweet so read at your own risk. ANGST ⚠
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 ⚠ ANGST ⚠ - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wad was moving in with Prem today. He already packed everything and was waiting for Prem to move his things to their new home. Wad wasn't feeling sad about leaving his dad's house as he never had good relation with his dad.

"Are you done packing?" Wad's dad asked as he enters his room. Wad look at his dad and nods as he taped the last box.

"You always have my blessings, I hope you will come to visit me sometime whenever you have free time... If you can" His dad said as he pats his shoulder.

"I.. Will" Wad whispers. Even though he always argue with his father, at this moment he felt very emotional when he thought about not being able to see his dad everyday. He was so used to being with his dad that it felt weird to live away from him. Wad hugs his dad which surprised him, his dad had tearful smile on his face as he looked at his only child who was about to move out.

"I'm going to miss you " Wad whispers sadly and tried not to cry in front of his dad.

"I will miss you too son" His dad replied and then helped him in moving his things in living room.

Half An Hour Later,

Prem arrived with Knot, Tew, Rome and Bright half an hour later, Wad rushed to Prem and hugged him. They pulled apart when Bright pushed them and entered inside the house.

"Enough with your 'I miss you bae' we are working here for free so hurry up" Bright yells as he tried to lifts three boxes at same time.

"Bright is right, let's hurry up before it's become dark outside" Knot said and easily lift the three boxes in one try and carry them to loading van. Bright looks at Knot and decided to carry one box at a time.

Rome, Tew and Wad helped the seniors in carrying the boxes. An hour later, they were done with loading everything and went inside the house to rest a little.

"Here, have some snacks and drinks" Wad's dad told them as he brought snacks and juice for everyone.

"Thank you Uncle!" Bright said and grabbed the glass of orange juice.

"Rome, please control P'Bright" Tew whispers watching Bright who was stuffing his mouth with snacks and some snacks was falling on the ground. Bright stopped eating and looked at Rome while pouting.

"Eat as much as you want Phee! You all made my Phee worked so hard and now you don't want him even to eat! I'm still alive! I won't let you do that to my P'Bright!" Rome said offering Bright his share of snacks too.

"No baby, I'm full now" Bright said with teary eyes and stopped eating like pig. Tew and others looked at Rome in shocked but Rome just winked at them.