Happiness Along With Misery (KnotxTew)

Knot and Tew were on the date. Knot held Tew's hand as they walked on the footpath along the busy road. Tew would look at their linked hands and smiles in delight. Knot have no dating experience so they were mindlessly roaming around which Tew didn't mind as long as he was with senior.

"Are you tired? Let's sit on the bench" Knot suggested pointing at the bench in the park

"Are you tired? Let's sit on the bench" Knot suggested pointing at the bench in the park. Tew nods and follows Knot. Tew sat on the bench while Knot got them coffee from near by stall.

Tew took the sip of his coffee and stares the senior who was busy blowing his Coffee

Tew took the sip of his coffee and stares the senior who was busy blowing his Coffee. Even though Tew was appearing calm from outside, he was screaming from excitement inside. They were already dating for year but Tew would still get excited each time they are on date.

"So" they both said at same time.

"You can speak first" Knot told Tew

"No Phee! You first! " Tew said.

"I was going to say about having dinner since it's past 8 now" Knot said looking at the time. At the mention of dinner Tew's stomach rumbles, he blushes and held his stomach.

"My stomach seems to agree with you Phee" Tew said with embrace laugh.

Knot took them to near by restaurant and asked Tew to order the food. Tew happily go through the menu and orders the food.

"We want this, this, this and this" Tew told waiter pointing at different dishes. The waiter note down the dishes and left the couple in peace. After a waiter return with their order and served them.

"Are sure we will be able to finish this all?" Knot asked looking at the amount of food Tew had ordered.

"Don't worry Phee, trust me I can eat this all alone but I don't mind sharing it with you" Tew replies as he started eating.

"Thanks for sharing then" Knot whispers as he watch Tew eat without waiting for him.

"Thanks for treating me dinner Phee!! Let's go out to eat again soon" Tew said happily after his stomach was full. Knot smiles while looking at satisfied expression on Tew's face and teases Tew.