Nomyen Proposal (KongpopxArthit)

Kongpop nervously plays with his fingers while he was waiting for Arthit's friends at the Cafe. He drinks his black coffee and took out the small box from inside his pocket and opens it.

He stares the ring inside the box and smiles as he admire it, wondering how it will look at his boyfriend's hand.

"

"

Wow!" What a piece of beauty " Bright commented as he saw the ring. Kongpop looks up and saw Bright, Rome and Toota standing near the table.

" Hello! P'Bright, P'Toota Rome.. Where are others?" Kongpop asked looking for Knot and Prem.

" Parking the car, you don't mind, I brought Rome along?" Bright asked.

"No P! More the merrier" Kongpop replied. Soon Prem and Knot joined the table and they ordered coffee for themselves.

"So why did you wanted to meet all of us together?" Knot asked.

"P.. I'm planning to propose P'Athrit" Kongpop said while blushing a little.

"Congratulation Kongpop" Rome said happily.

"Thank you Rome"

"You need our approval?" Toota joked.

"Actually yes, you guys are closest to P other than his parents.. I have taken Ma and Pa's permission and wish for your blessings too' Kongpop replied.

" Oh my God! You are making me soo emotional " Bright said pretending to cry.

" Me too" Toota replied.

"Oh! OUR ARTHIT IS GOING TO BE PROPOSED" Both Toota and Bright hugged each other and started crying. Prem rubs his forehead looking at the dramatic pair and spoke to Rome.

"Rome please!"

"P'Bright behave! P'Toota you too! ' Rome said sweetly, giving them both deadly glare which made everyone at the table shiver.

"You always have our support and permission Kong, take care of our Ai' Oon" Knot said.

"I promise P I will!" kongpop replied with smile.

"So when are planning to Propose him?" Prem ask.

"In couple of days I guess"

"And how you plan to do that?" Bright asked.

"I'm still thinking about P" Kongpop said while thinking.

"Have a steamy sex and then give him the ring after you both reach the climax!" Toota suggested.

"P!" Rome shouted feeling uncomfortable.

"Oi! Bitchy Toota control yourself! Don't say dirty stuff in front of my innocent Rome!" Bright scolded Toota while he comforts Rome.