Date (DeerxToota / RyuxToota)

This chapter is based on past, as Deer and Toota never happened in future.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On Date with Deer

Toota was waiting for Deer outside the campus. They decided to go on the date without telling anyone as Deer didn't wanted the high-school kid to spoil their date.

Toota was feeling bad for lying to Ryu about him being busy with projects when younger called him and asked if he can visit him but Deer order him not to tell Ryu about their date. Toota was pulled out of his thoughts when Deer appeared from behind him.

"Hope I didn't made you wait for long, did I?" Deer asked Toota.

"No, P'Deer I have just arrived here too"

"Good, let's go before someone interrupts us" Deer pulled Toota towards his car and drove them to their destination.

Deer took Toota to the mall and they decided to do some window shopping. They went from one shop to another looking at different products and things.

"Does this shirt looks good on me?" Deer asked showing Toota baby blue colour shirt

"Does this shirt looks good on me?" Deer asked showing Toota baby blue colour shirt. Toota examines the shirt and then pulls out royal blue colour of same shirt to Deer.

"This looks better on you Phee, since you're pale, baby blue won't suit you much" Toota said.

"Thanks! Let me try" Deer took the shirt in changing room and tried the shirt.

"How do I look?" Deer asked coming out of changing room. Toota smiles brightly and thumbs up.

"Let's buy something for you too" Deer said looking through the shirts and then pulling out Royal blue colour shirt which matched his own.

"Let's buy this for you" Deer said showing Toota the shirt.

"It's fine Phee, no need to..."

"I'm buying it" Derby orders.

After buying the clothes, Deer took Toota for boat ride. Toota was so amazed when he saw the mini yacht.