4. First Date?

JUSTIN'S POV

So Ryan and I had decided to take the girls to the annual state fair. It was the perfect first date. You know , in the romantic movies where the guys wins the girl huge stuff animals and then they go on the Ferris wheel and they make out, I'm planning to do all that. Well maybe not the make out part, but hey I might get lucky. I park the car and head to the other side to open the door for Brooklyn.

"Oh my god Justin! I love fairs." She shrinks and I chuckle at her, she sounds like a kid who had just got exactly what they wanted on Christmas Day. "Come on! Come on let's go ride some rides" she says tugging on my arm and pulling me towards the fair, I laugh at her excitement and let her pull me.

After riding a couple of rides we were now just walking around the fair , talking just getting to know each other a little better. "Justin! Look!" She gasp hitting my shoulder. Ouch that kinda hurt, remember not to make this girl mad. "What? What's wrong?" She shakes her head. "Nothing, I want the minion!" She says pointing to the despicable me minion and I chuckle. "You're such a child" I tease her. "I am not." She scoffs and folds her arm. "Despicable me just so happens to be one of the best movies of all time." She states as 'a matter of fact', Eh not really. "Whatever you say princess" I smirk while shaking my head. "But of course I'll win it for you." I smirk and walk up to the game. All I had to do was knock the three bottles down in one hit. Piece of cake.

"Alright next person step right up! Can you knock down all three pins!" The carnival man announces. I step right up. "Ahh we have a player? Will he win this" the man smirks. I scoff of course I'll win it. I step right up and grab the ball. Making sure my aim was right before I throw the ball. I bend my arm back, spread them out like an eagle and lunge my arm forward. Knocking down all the pins. "We have a winner! , what may your prize be?" The man ask. I point to the minion. He smiles and hands it to me.

"Thank you Justin! I'm gonna keep this forever and I'm going to name it Minion Bieber" Brooklyn says jumping ontop of me and pulling me into a hug. I chuckle.

"Ahh young love." The man smiles. "Perfect romantic date huh?" He says sending me a wink, way to go man, way to make it awkward. "Oh no we're not together, it's just a friendly outing" Brooklyn smiles, well damn, I thought it was a date. I fake a smile at the man and nod. I don't care if I just met this girl but I want her, Not just for sex, But for her. Everything about her is just so amazing.

"Come on let's go ride the Ferris wheel" I pull her towards the Ferris wheel. The line wasn't long so we went in.

BROOKLYN'S POV

Well this date... If that's what it is... Is going well. I'm having an amazing time. Justin really truly is an amazing guy, I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him. Wait no, what am I saying? I just got out of a relationship and I don't need to be focused on another. Plus Justin wouldn't date a girl like me.

"Alright next." The girl that manages the Ferris wheel says. Justin and I get in the cart and she closes the door behind us. The Ferris wheel starts to begin. "So this is fun" Justin says breaking the silence between us. "Yeah I mean I'm having an amazing time." I smile, I'm actually having a great time. It's my first date since Alex would never take me out, always felt he was ashamed of me, Justin doesn't make me feel like that.

"That's good." He smiles, and then something catches his eye. "Hey look there's my sister and Bridget!" He points to them and then frowns. "Who is that boy she's talking too? When we get off we're going over there" I laugh at his protective older brother side. Bridget was just standing there talking to Jaxon. "Look like my little brothers has a little crush on your sister." Justin smirks.

"Yeah I'm sure." I laugh and Justin yawns and puts his arm around me. Well wasn't that so cliché? I mean that's the oldest trick in the book. "Looks like he's not the only one who was a crush on one of the Santiago sisters" I smirk and He blushes, aw he's so cute. "Yeah I totally noticed that whole fake yawn just to put your arm around the girl move. It's the oldest trick in the book." I laugh, yeah I totally noticed that. "I have no idea what you're talking about" Justin smirks. I playfully roll my eyes. The rest of the Ferris wheel ride was amazing. Justin and I were getting to know each other. Laughing and talking . I felt a lot more comfortable around him, Maybe I do have a little crush on him, I mean it wouldn't be bad to like him right? As we get of the Ferris wheel Isabella runs over to me.